Satisfied Online purchase of LCD HDTV

Username: Brad0130

Post Number: 1
After seeing that several posters wondered about purchasing an LCD HDTV online, I thought I would share my successful experience. After much research, I settled on an LG 26LX1D LCD for my den. I found none in stock at local retailers and began my online search. I found some online, but was concerned about buying and shipping. The cost varied by several hundred dollars between sites. I found a website for theprojectorpros and read all the policies. They seemed acceptable but damage from shipping worried me. I finally ordered after being unable to locate one at numerous stores and the constant squeal of my old Zenith. I placed my order and they called the next day to say they had none, but LG was receiving a shipment in 3 days. The salesman was pretty sure he could get one, but would call back to verify. The salesman called back two days later and said it was available if I was still interested. I was and it was shipped from LG and arrived two days later in perfect shape. I paid $934 for the tv and $70 for shipping. No problems. I was extremely pleased with theprojectorpros. The tv has PIP, cable card, tuner, 2 HDMI ports, and an awesome picture using a OTA antenna. Other sites were selling this tv for over $1200. Hope this helps.

Bronze Member
Username: Malakaii

Post Number: 12
Cool LG is a very good brand I just purchased my 100" LCD from LG and I am satisfied as well Enjoy...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us