How to use keys

Username: Candyman

Post Number: 1
im new to the whole key thing and cannot figure out how it works. if someone could take the time to shine some light it would help me in the best way! i have a sp6000 if that means anything

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

Internationa...

Post Number: 207
I'm not familiar with ur receiver, maybe someone else could better direct u.

But what is it that u need help with? Do u need help with where to enter the keys -- are u having trouble finding them, or are they not working for u?

I find u will have better luck with an answer if u post specifically what ur having trouble with. If not, u risk getting ignored or mercilessly criticized for being a newbie, who chooses not to read - and that always sux.

:-)

Post Number: 2
i think that the place on my menu is called hot keys but there are lots of things to choose from ca systems and provider names. then where i guess u put in the keys i only have 24 places per line when the keys i see have 32. thank u so much for your help!

Silver Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 308
do you see nagra2 ?
or DN ?

Post Number: 3
where do i find that?

Silver Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 309
menu
parental control
password
second password

Post Number: 4
i went there and all it has is menu lock, channel lock, scramble lock, rating lock, age limit.
i still dont understand how or where im supposed to put the keys in to get my tv back. sorry!!! but i do thank u for the help. this is just the first time ive lost my tv so i am not sure what it is i have to do.

Username: Rockin473

Post Number: 1
Any help would be gretly appreciated.

I have a viewsat 2000 Extreme. Can I go to the NAgra code and update the new keys? for Dish 00 01 00 there are 4 rows of keys starting with

or do I go to the Dish 01 01 00 where there are 5 rows starting with

Do I use the same keys for rows 08 and row 88?

Pls advise, thanks Folks!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us