Autoroll help

Username: Youngdragun

Somewhere in the usa, Usa Usa

Post Number: 10
someone please help. my box keeps saying wait for picture, loads then starts all over again with wait for picture. only channels i got are locals for charlie. any help is greatly appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 724
First thing first - You need to do some reading. Unless you have the latest bin, that's going to be your problem from here on out. You really need to do some reading. That is a basic question that has been answered in this forum.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
first off thanks for the reply,second i have done plenty of reading and yes i hav the latest bin and the key is autorolling cause when i check nagra its the same as on KM but my box keeps rolling and will not show programs just keeps rolling the wait for picture. i am just wondering if this problem is occuring anywhere alse and how to fix. thank you in advance.

Silver Member

Post Number: 728
The you have the wrong bin. You do not have the latest bin that fix this problem. Like I said, you need to READ.

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 295
same problem- different solution
you turn autoroll off and adjust the 01 key:
15 D3 D0 77 55 73 07 BD
D3 BC 59 21 C7 <<9e>> C0 14

Silver Member

Post Number: 730
And you'll be doing that every couple of days! Not that it's a bad solution, but after a while, it gets to you! By the way, look in the section "Reputable DSS Sites" and you find good sites to get your bins files. Don't know what your box is, so I can't tell you what bin. If you do a little READING you'll find the answer and LEARN in the process.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
dude look i have a pansyt clone 2500a have beenloading bins for about a year now with no problems that i could not find out about here on this wsometimes wonderful site. but the new autoroll that just occurd today which km says was posted at 7 pm is the exact same key that is listsd in my nagra 2 but me signal keeps rolling the "wait for pidcture " and keeps doint it over and over again . look i don/t want to slam you or be slammed i jsut want help is tou can't help then fine but keep saying READ over and over again which i HAVE is not helping.

Silver Member

Post Number: 731
what bin do you have loaded. You can't ask a question and pretend people know what the heck you are talking about! Post the right information.

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 66
wow...what a bunch of fcuking idiots, it's not hard to figure out, load the new bin and watch tv..even that fcuking idiotstick LK can figure that out...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
i have the lastest 283t bin loaded from total_fta and have tried many different things to rectify me situation but to no prevail. so look if you can help please do so if not than thats fine and let someone else help but asking someone to read when i clearly have and will continue is not helping me nor anyone for that matter. look i don't want to be rude i have tried the back switch for many different time lengths. i have tried to default key than let it autoroll again and nothing is working so if you have advise or solutions then please offer i will be very receptive. thank you again

Bronze Member
Username: Trucker

Post Number: 45
"youngdragan" if thats the latest bin, then your going to have to turn autoroll off and enter keys manually, until new bin is released for this ecm. a lot of pansats are having problems, charlie is playing with keys to throw autoroll off.

Bronze Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 78
I had the same problem you have to change one key in ( 01 )

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
thanks for your feedback 808 i kind of was figuring that was going on when someone earlier try top slam me and than when i presented my case he kind of just disappeared. oh well this is just a hobby and i am thankful for any free tv, just my personal opinion but i think all programming should be free since the big timers like dishnetwork and direct tv are already paid heavily by companies for product placement. but what can you do but roll with the punches and keep going toe to toe when every loser on this site to then find help from gracious people such as yourself, oh and others.thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Cronnic

Post Number: 61
Hey,Motafakas...please don't chit on my lil bro Youngdragun
CAPISH....cocasuckers
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_m

Post Number: 28
have a 3500 pansat loaded the 365 bin yet have same problems waiting for pic and missing chanels like hbo and the military chanel any idea,s and is anybody facing the same problem

Bronze Member
Username: Tinfish

Post Number: 79
Youngdragun..I have the same problem with autoroll (283T on a FLU) and you are right; while most problems can be figured out by reading this case is different.

Bronze Member
Username: Frobi

Guelph, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 22
I need autoroll fix and a loader for it for captive works 600s premiun. please help

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 350
http://www.totalfta.com/showthread.php?p=156838#post156838

Silver Member
Username: Tadon

Dover, NJ Usa

Post Number: 129
As I know, pansat 2500A, if you get message,
"... saying wait for picture,..."
check back your key. May be key is wrong .

Before input a new key, go to "autoroll" then turn every keys off . Then hit OK to go back niagra.2 for to input a new key .
After to finish, hit OK to save then exit, exit ... all the way out to TV .

1. If you still see a message "... wait for picture ..". Then your autoroll is not turn off during you input a new key (reason is PSat. too slow ). Just do again.

2. If you see a message "scramble/or bad channel" . Then go back to autoroll to turn on all keys (actually only 1 key autoroll is on, DN oes not need to turn on). Then exit all the way out to TV . Then watch TV .
[Because Psat. too slow so take a time for this guy to do his job :-)))] .
hope this help .

Bronze Member
Username: Frobi

Guelph, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 23
Thanks justice. I have V1.06P loader and CW600PV1.24_autorollfix.bin. Will that work for autoroll before I download it to the receiver? Mine is Captive Works 600S Premium. Thanks.

Username: Crash_n_burn

Post Number: 5
I thought the whole point of the latest bin was that you didn't need to manually input keys?

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 176
I have a Pansat 2700 at my shop and have no access to the web due to some kind of malfunction to my laptop. I lost connection last week and can't retreive any keys when there's a key change. Is the 284 Bin a autroll fix?

Silver Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 161
KingFish, I'm confused... you say you have no access to the web - hence the reason you can't get keys. Then how have you managed to post a question on the forum without web access? Just curious.
As for autoroll fix - they seem to have a very short lifespan. An autoroll fix today might not be working next week. The latest bin is "supposed" to work.

Bronze Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 34
used others pc silly

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 515
Latest 284 is working for some people and some people are still having problems with it

Silver Member
Username: Osc

PUERTO RICO

Post Number: 232
i have the 282 bin on my pansat 2700-and the autoroll its working very well!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us