Autoroll OFF....why?

Bronze Member
Username: Lynchmob450

Post Number: 39
My buddy (E-Chag) and i were hoping someone would be able to explain, in layman's terms, why we are keeping our Autoroll off?

Peace...out!

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 723
Unless you have an old bin that won't autoroll there is no reason to have it turned off. Find the latest bin for you receiver (from a reputable site), load it and forget it.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 700
The older auto roll bins would sometimes keep reseting while trying to roll. Also the keys would sometimes have just a pair of numbers wrong when they finished rolling and not work. The newest bins addressed those problems.

Username: Tinytunes

Post Number: 9
Hawaiian time do you no what the pansat 3000 is aclone of is it a 2500 or 2500a or a fortec and do you no what the lates file is,is it the 283t bin.thank you

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 727
Go to any of the reputable sites and you'll find the latest bin. 2500 and 2500a use the same bin. Clones of these use the same bin 283 (but remember to use the clone safe bin. Some Chansysand bins are designated with a "t" to let everyone know they are clone safe.

Username: Tinytunes

Post Number: 10
But is my pansat 3000 a clone of the 2500 or 2500a can you tell me that so i can get the right bin. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Lynchmob450

Post Number: 41
Thnx for the feedback, PRFRMNJ!

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 136
The "T" in the file names means that they are moded by Chancysand and that is all it means.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us