New Fortec Classic NA Bin

Bronze Member
Username: Sekhem

Post Number: 15
There is a new 11/01/06 bin at: http://www.al7bar-soft1.com/FTA/LIFE%20TIME%20CLASSIC-%20NA/LIFE%20TIME%20CLASSI C-NA%20MAIN.htm#Manual. It is supposed to address the slow channels issues. Enjoy while it is working.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
channel issues are still slow and nothing has changed on the DN part of this Bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Djibo75

Post Number: 57
Hi lee,

Can i watch some Tv whith this Bin, knowing that I always have the same problem (no TV) because autoroll don't work whith my 1020 bin

Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
This new bin is supposed to address the BEV and DN issues. It is supposed to be a faster program but it is still the same slow change with the channels. The bin works for DN, try it for BEV.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Also, if it do do autoroll, like my reciever did not, put in the active keys manually.

Bronze Member
Username: Spiritme

Post Number: 33
what is the differences between this bin and the last one?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
From what i see, it is the same bin, only the autoroll do not work. The key have to be put in manually, like the 10-20 bin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Ahh thank you lee, good to know :-)

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5189
The newer bin is suppose to have the "autoroll fix" from when DN and Bev were morphing/faking the keys..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
LK, you are right, The auto roll do work on it, you have to wait a while longer for it to kick in. My appologies to all. The channel issue is still the same, 15 second wait for the channels to come in, on other channels, a little less time. This bin has improved a little from the last one. Did any one get BEV with this? i'm curious. That issue was supposed to be adressed as well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5194
put on a Bev channel and wait for the autoroll..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
yes it works for me on BEV, but still slow :-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 5204
U want fast and no problems...then subsribe!...get use to it with FTA..there are always something that happens or needs attention..TRUE FTA is OK for what it was intended...DN and Bev viewing and hacking were NOT FTA intentions, when created..its like turning your car into a boat...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Slow down LK, I'm not complaining, I'm just responding to lee's question. and I'm enjoying FTA TV like you said..So don't be made.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5206
NOT mad!...LOL....thats the problem with written posts versus actual voice speech...U don't always get the TRUE meaning of things!... I was ONLY trying to educate U, not mad at all..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
That is what i like about you LK. That is why i take good sound instructions on your part and build from it. Thanks a lot about reply karamba about recieving BEV. Testing is about patience with FTA and you have to be patient and studious as well. A lot of fun for me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Ok LK thank you for educating me!! tell me what s wrong with my post!!

Username: Crash_n_burn

Post Number: 4
I put the 278 bin on my pansat, but the autoroll has never worked on it. I have sat with waiting for picture for hours, before putting the keys in manually

Gold Member

Post Number: 5209
karamba...who said there was anything wrong with your post?...are U high?...or do U have a language issue (serious, not trying to be funny)?

Bronze Member
Username: Djibo75

Post Number: 58
Gyus, BEV work Perfect for me, today ... ! U have juste to update the Keys (see www.hashhu*com). Thaks Lee

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Sorry LK for what I said ! today I lost BEV again

Gold Member

Post Number: 5231
new keys..and I already posted them here in "new keys" thread..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
No problem djibo, glad you're getting BEV. The classic NA makes you work for your TV. It taught me a lot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us