Dish Network LNB...

Bronze Member
Username: Jack786

Post Number: 13
Hello,

I have pansat 2700A. It was working fine untill yesterday. Now I don't get anything. I used to have Dish services also which which i had canceled it yesterday. does it have something to do with 2700A not working anymore. The Dish, LNB are Dish's equipment which I had purchased.

Thanks for help..

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 134
Hey jack
The is not a put down.
With a paid provider Service there no need to vist any FTA Community web sites, do alot of reading, ask alot of questions or be without TV.
All you need to do is paid the bill.
If I was you I would call Charlie back or go to Radio Shack & buy a set of Rabbit Ears if you want to watch TV. I wouldn't quiet my job before I have found a new one.
Now saying all this Jack here is what I suggest.
Start with your Pansat manual,make notes, vist this and other sites ask questions & read what others have to say.Once you get the hang all of this, then you can set up your FTA system and make the call to Charlie. LOL

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5158
He probably had DPP LNB's that need that extra DN receiver powered up to power the LNB's..either way, jack has MUCH reading to do...

Bronze Member
Username: Jack786

Post Number: 14
sorry, not everybody can be pro like you kevin reno.....

It was simple question...
Anyway Thanks.

"LK" - I have dish LNB, i thoguht meybe there's some kind of chip in it which doesn't work if nto subscribed to dish programs.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5166
jack... its NOT that simple...there are MANY different "Dish" LNB's...need much more detailed info!

I belive I hit it on the head with the DPP LNB issue..or maybe they disconnected your switch and cable to FTA...

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 135
Hey Jack
I am long way from being a pro.
I still have alot to learn.
With the little bit that I have learned I will try to help when I can.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 716
Jack - You need to find out if they didn't disconnect anything as LK suggested. While you are at it, find out what type LNB you have! But if you had this connected in the last year, you probably have a DishProPlus LNB. You'll need to change it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us