Input on Extremeview Magnum LK!

Bronze Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 73
LK or anyone,

I am looking to buy a good receiver. I have been checking on the Extremeview Magnum has the best. Can someone give me some honest input on it. thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5141
all the reviews from the top dogs are great..support has been great too for such a new product...remember, its affiliated with viewsat..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
LK, do you think it is a good reciever to buy?
if yes, can you tell me where to get for the best price? I am looking to buy about 5 of them.
thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 57
Shows how much fcuking retarded thrill knows...the magnum has nothing to do with viewsat...the support sucks...machine is full of bugs...buy a viewsat and be happy...end of story you stupid fcuktards..ROTF

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5151
Extremeview Magnum has GREAT support so far and all are VERY happy with it...its a very powerful machine...The Viewsat Extreme is also very good..buy either at www.efta.us ...U will NOT get a CLONE!...use 'szot" as a discount code at checkout..

Bronze Member
Username: Maximus06

Post Number: 30
Bought magnum 4 days ago. first had a hard time uploading bin not because of recvr but because of my PC not config correctly. it's a GOOD BUY and good support so far. Bought it from EFTA. Good Luck

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
thanks for everyone input!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us