Pantec DVB V1 Ultra

Username: Glyoungca

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 1
Hello all

I bought this receiver and I cannot get this thing to work. OK I was looking for cheap and I got cheap. I have set up the receiver for the satelite I have, but even the channels I have access to I cannot get with this receiver.

I'm going to try updating the receiver by downloading the lastest flash. Anyone ever get one of these satelite receivers to work?

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 572
Gerald...

That one must be a clone of the Pansat 2500, look for the software for Pansat 2500 clone or Fortec Lifetime Ultra.

There are MANY different models of those Pantecs...most use specific clone software made for their particular model...but some use pansat software, but are at risk of damaging the receiver...some use fortec software, but again at risk..I recommend U know the EXACT make/model of yours...then join this site

www.al7bar.t*k

copy/paste into browser and remove the * in .t*k...same with link below..you must register before you can read anything there....

read a lot before doing anything....

Upload

Username: Glyoungca

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 2
Hi Nikk

Thank you thank you thank you. I now understand what I've bought and thanks to your info I'm on the right track and Yes I have a lot of reading to do first.

I've had this unit for 3 months. Now it's time too get serious.

Take care

Gerald
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us