Chancysand "T" bins explained here..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5135
I just spoke to chancysand regarding his bins...this is his reply..

chancysand
The Master of Clones

Clone Safe or Not

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those that are confused here as to weather or not a file of mine is clone safe or not I will try to make it clear here. I started makeing the Pansat 2500A bin files SAFE for ALL along time ago because I do not consider them as a clone. The Fortec Ultra is the first reciever and the clone. The Pansat 2500A is the clone i this resprect as far as I am concerned. My moded files for the Ultra are clones safe and they are the only ones that are. As for the 2700 and 3500 files they are NOT CLONE SAFE and I have never stated that they were. Other sites do not have this problem. The "T" in the file names means that they are moded by me and that is all it means. I allways state what is moded in them and not was is not moded in them. If they were clone safe I would say they were. As for CCC not posting my files anylonger I think that statement is in error. They do not have any issues on any of my files. The statement by Sweeps is there for furthur clarification and I is to explain to those who have not followed my files or have been misled by others that they are clone safe. this statement by sweeps :
This file is not safe, it contains malicious coding.
is a reminder that this is one of BL's files and contains these codes . they are not safe. So for those that might be confused this may clear things up for you. There are many other clone safe files out there for the 2700 and 3500 but not the Tivo bin files I mod and post as they do not state they are. I mod at many sites and I hav enever run accross this problme til now I feel it was because I found when getting here to this site that someone else was posting my moded files and stating that they were clone safe and they were acctually not. I feel I got that problem cleared up once I gop there. I posted in the file section not to use these files on clones as they are not clone safe. only the 2500 files are clone safe.

Chancy

------------------------------------------------------

heres my reply back..

thanks for the clarification....apparently others who post your files believe that ALL are clone safe and inserting their own "Clone safe" comments with your 2700 and 3500 bins..thats what I thought happened , but wanted to hear clarification right from the horse's mouth!...appreciate all your files and your honesty..

so basically he is saying ALL his 2500 bins are Clone safe, all others of his are NOT!

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 283
Hello LK,

I have one simple/stupid question. The question is: Chancysand's all bins with "T" at the end, will work for Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receivers?

I know that I've asked this question before, but this time I want to make 100% sure because chancysand's message is a little confusing to me. So, please answer my question ASAP.

The DssWorld admin will talk to art-killer, if DssWorld can have DsCommunity's mini forum on their website. I am not asking art-killer because I am afraid of him/her. :-(

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5136
Chancy post is self explanatory...."T" bin for thr 2500 are safe for the Pansat 2500 clones and the Fortec Ultra...other bins that he releases for the 2700 and 3500 ending in "T" are NOT clone safe..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us