Need a 20" HDTV, budget: $350

Silver Member
Username: Dub_c

Post Number: 190
Since this is the only real active forum, I WAS WONDERIG if anyone knew of a good HDTV or HD Ready 20" LCD tv for about $350 or a lil more?

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 49
Check out some Olevia's...I had a 20" and i believe its was like 385, but i ended up taking it back and getting a 15...no problems just wanted something smaller. (for our kitchen)

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
Yea I heard about them Olevias, havent really looked into them. HERE is the one I am currently looking at it gonna be over $400 though:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16889107010&ATT=89-107-010&CM P=OTC-pr1c3grabb3r

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
Yea I couldent find a good Olevia, I dont think they are good anyway.

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
Nevermind,I found a alright looking Olevia:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=21911 43&Tab=0&NoMapp=0

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
Any1?

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4085
i personally dont like olevia.. but its your call. I would go LCD also, the picture is amazing and the viewing angle is around 150 degrees :-) LCD's and HD's last you around 40,000 hours of viewing, which is around 16 years for the bulb in the TV to get halfway burned out..

if you really want some awsome advice, i would HIGHLY recommend checking out some TV forum on the net. People here dont know alot bout TV's, aka cuz we are car audio, and someone who ust bought a LCD and has only had it for 2 months will of course give it an amzing review even tho its prolly not a decent TV. check out some TV forums, they are ALL over. they will help you out real well :-)

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 328
Save your money and buy a Samsung LCD HDTV

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
Damn, I wish there was a simple answer! No choosing, straight to the point!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us