VS Xtreme freezing

Username: South2

Post Number: 9
Hi,
I have VSX in one room and Pantec in other. I just got them both working by using dual port lnbs and two disc switches (I followed a diagram from one of the posts). Both are working fine, but with one problem.When I turn pantec on or off, picture on VSX freezes with no signal. When I move channels on VSX, it starts working again. This is not a problem when pantec is on and VSX is turned on. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: El_chupacabra_online

Latino america, Todo Colombia

Post Number: 23
Looks like the Pantec suck all the power from the dish. I am sure,your diseqc switch or LNB is F_k Up! check all yor setting,every cables...

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: South2

Post Number: 11
Checked the cables, switches and lnbs. Seem to be working fine as long as both receivers are not on at the same time. So I guess that's what I should do to prevent any damage. Thanks for information.

Username: Kfox

Post Number: 9
You have a grounding problem. You can either try gounding the incoming feeds to both stb or buy a 4 X 4 multi switch. Had the same problem and had to change out the diseqc switches and get a 4 x 4 multi switch. Do a search at any reputable for grounding or multi switches
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us