Please correct me if im wrong

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 86
i have been using viewsat-platnium with bin 060924as and 061007cs both dont roll both . someonme suggsest that i turn everything to zeros and it will roll no no no thanx

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 678
Did you try turning your vs off and on at the back? The 061007 bin should roll. The last resort would be to flash your receiver with the factory bin and then the 061007 bin. Also make sure that the site you got the bin from is a reputable one.

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 88
i did try to turn off my receiver and wait it does not roll and does not show if it';s rolling or not like pansat at least says wait for the pic with the % going up viewsat you wait for black screen and u dont know if u r in right track or not . thanx for ur help the only thing i did not do is flashing ewith the factory bin i just dowloaded the new one on top of the other one . but thanx really for answering and taking your time to help thanx and god bless all keep in touch

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

Post Number: 120
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 54
it's not he machine...it's the fcuking retard trying to use it...the viewsat rolls fine, maybe you should do some more reading and figure out what you are doing wrong...until then, go watch your wife scrub her azz in the shower...ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us