How is the Ariza 700 receiver

Username: Gocuse3

Post Number: 6
Is it worth getting for$125 or is this just another crappy fta receiver , or should i just get a card for my dishnet receiver
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 63
i have ariza from couple year.

i can't complaint.

Bronze Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 64
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 96
You can buy ariza 750 (with card slot) for around that price. If you need info. post your email and I will send you details.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5119
spend another $40 and get a Viewsat Extreme..its well worth the extra $40..Ariza are a pain, and quality and support does not compare..

Bronze Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 97
I have couple of 750's and I am very happy with the performance. Actually, it depends which receiver you are used to with.

Bronze Member
Username: X302

Longlac, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 26
I have an Ariza 700..paid $100....but take LK's advise, since i got my viewsat the ol Ariza is for the kids..spend the extra $$, get a good receiver, you'll be happy with that decision.....if you wanna cheat, spend $$ in right place and cheat properly....viewsat has much better and faster support, a FULL EPG, quicker response time to commands as well as several other very nice features....

for a good example, one night last week both my pansat clones as well as my Ariza kept rolling all night for codes...would find them and 5 minutes later start rolling again, fortunately hasn't done it since, but my Viewsat never missed a beat...didn't even glitch when keys rolled....now that's a kick *ss box...just ordered 2 more VS this week and gonna get another next pay....for anyone looking to get into FTA...go viewsat....anything less is just not worth it and you will kick yourself in the *ss......TRUST ME....I KNOW !!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5152
IMO...Viewsat Extreme or a Extremeview magnum are the ONLY way to go now..more importantly buy from www.efta.us ...they do NOT sell CLONES!...many sites sell clones/fakes, then U are screwed!...Ariza and Fortec are the last receivers I would ever buy..

Post Number: 7
thanks guys
the info was great
can i ask one more thing
would you go with a fta or get a card for dishnet
thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 5157
Depend on how much of a challenge U want (plastic is much harder than FTA)...and the higher expenses of "plastic" card testing hardware..

Post Number: 8
so the save and cheaper way is fta
another question then
out of the magnim and the view stat which one would you go with , also do they both ahve a guide
thanks again

Post Number: 9
so the save and cheaper way is fta
another question then
out of the magnum and the view stat which one would you go with , also do they both have a guide
thanks again

Gold Member

Post Number: 5165
thats a toss up...Extremeview is a faily new receiver, but so far has great reviews form everyone and great support...Viewsat extreme has already proven itself for 1 year or so..so ONLY U can decide..both are very good..

Post Number: 10
thanks lk

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
does anyone know
jsut talked to a guy here , he said the viewsat is having some problems this week
does anyone know if this true
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us