AUTOROLL QUESTION

Bronze Member
Username: Rbhoop

Post Number: 19
How and when would someone know when the keys are rolling while watching tv, and how long do you loose the pic for.
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4935
varies from 2 seconds to 1 hour!...usually U will see a "waiting for picture" message..

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 524
You will know when keys will be changed..FOr key rolling there is no set time..most likely 1 to 5 min..just put on cnn and let the key roll..

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 660
If you have a viewsat you will not see a message. You will just see a black or blank screen.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4938
TY for that clarification, U are absolutely correct....he has been asking about the 281T bin so I figured he has a Pansat or a Pansat clone..

Username: Orjane

Post Number: 2
any bev keys plz

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 668
Bon - Go look in the thread "NEW KEYS"

Bronze Member
Username: 1tina_chick

Post Number: 49
When a DN box rolls is there any down time ? Are the keys loaded in the software or are they " Sent" Via satalite. I have often pondered these questions. I would like to learn how the autoroll process works in sink with DN hardware, LK, I bet you would know........ Thanks Tina

Bronze Member
Username: Scorp7

Post Number: 12
I have cs5000 and most of you had been talking about setting sutoroll off. I have noted that When my picture is missing and turning the autoroll on for the DN the picture comes up. However that does not happen for the Bev. I have both DN 110/119 and Bev 91 connected. Can the experts commnets on this? Are the Bins really ready to take the autoroll function? Thanks for the clarification.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us