Enter Keys Manually for Xtreme receiver?

Bronze Member
Username: Tariqic

Post Number: 85
How do I enter keys manually in Xtreme? Thanx

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 656
Enter the main menu and select #3 for Installation, then go to #7 for Code. In the code menu you will find the options to entre keys for Nagra. Once in there use the left and right arrows to get to Dish or Bev (which ever you are entering).

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
Thanx, much appreciated.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Tried that, but unable to enter in keys. There are 32 numbers but in Xtreme there are more slots. Also, what is the Provider Id for Bev? It only has 6 characters. Thanx

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4928
all I can say is WOW!...amazing!...I bet its posted here at least 300 places on how to input keys into an Extreme..I know of 10 places I can get in 2 minutes here..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4929
Odd,,,hmmmmm..it appears that someone named "t" asked this EXACT same question in a thread SUBJECT just 12 days ago and already received a detailed reply..co-incidence?...no way!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/277741.html

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 200
Why do you need to enter keys manually in an xtreme? I got an xtreme and my keys autoroll, on dish and bev. Just download the autoroll fix and you won't have to enter keys manually.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Thanx Jojogun, BTW LK, if you check the username on that thread, its someone else. Also, thank you for that thread and info. Have a good one!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4930
There is GREAT info in the ARCHIVES...and use the SEARCH feature here...U can ALWAYS find your answers there..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us