LK, Big question Please Help!

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 840
Ok, before you eat me alive just read the whole entire thing and bear with my English I've been working for 12hours strait.

Pansat and all FTAs work with the Video
Encryption DVB (the standard) and DTV works with DSS. WAIT DON'T SCREAM AT ME STILL.

I've been reading about chip, memory, etc, of the Pansat and other FTAs boxes and the programming can be done.

Now I known that DTV cannot be crack, but I also know that there are some PC emulator that can get the signal even if is only to get channel 100 , 200 ,etc with no encryption something like FTA for DSS.

The questions is do you know of any way to modify the DVB BIN so it can also pick DSS? It might be a good idea for the times when they show free concerts and other specials!

P.S: Go easy on me!

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 841
A question also goes to who ever knows or wants to help!

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 45
I read your question as this....I know that DTV cannot be cracked but can PPV on DTV be cracked? Is that the question?

If so Not at this time, DTV cannot be seen in the clear with a pansat.

We have DN and BEV now which is great!Lots of PPV, Movie Channels, just about everthing thats on DTV

DTV is not all that great anyway the MbPS is low so pic quality is bad I could always see it...So far to me BEV is the best pic of the 3...the best pic is on C-BAND.

I hope that helps a little

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 842
Jay

Thanks, that was not the question but still was some good info.

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 844
Ok this is the thing when you Blind Scan sat 119 only DN comes out and when you Scan 101 nothing comes out.

The reason for this is that DTV uses their own encryption (like Jay says it does not mean it is a better one) but it is a different one from DVB (used by DN, Nimiq, etc).

My question is: Does anybody know of a way to change the current bin so DTV can be pick just for pure FTA (channels 100-- preview channels).

If anybody knows please help! Thanks in advance!

P.S: If anybody think I'm asking this question in the wrong forum or know where I can ask it so I can get my answers please advice thanks ones again!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us