Help please

Bronze Member
Username: Bird73

Post Number: 28
i have a cs5000, everything was working fine until today...i entered the new keys for b3v and it works. i entered the keys for dn and it didn't work...i tried doing a blind scan and im getting the b3v channels instead of dn. So when i enter a dn channel, i get a bev channel. i have 2 receivers the same and one still works ok. what can i do to fix this?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4892
check your antenna LNB/port settings again in receiver...or U have a bad switch, bad cable and connection, bad output on the DN LNB going to the one receiver not getting DN..BUT FIRST, do a RESET by power OFF/ON using rear switch..

BTW....I am presuming U have ONLY 1 dish with 2 dual LNB's...cause I never mentioned anything about 2 dishes which have entirely different LNB's, cables, hardware etc..presuming your 2 receivers are connected to the same dish!...and did U try flip flopping receivers, or cables at LNB, or cables at switch?...must use SELF HELP and process of elimination!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
i have 2 dishes one for dn and a second for b3v. they are connected to 2 receivers. one works and the other is ....i havent tried anything yet

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 261
or,
recheck your dn keys
Key01: 7E 87 A1 1F 5D 3E 3E 47 57 C6 1A 36 FC 83 3C C7 (active)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
the keys are ok
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us