Some one help me with my story please

Bronze Member
Username: Sum1_else

Post Number: 41
guys you may think this is silly but i am just not familiar with it yet ...well to be honest i never got it ...i got 2 antenas 121 and 110 ///i scanned echo 1.2/ku and 8.10/ku and i also scanned 9.13 or sumting liek that for 2-3 more channels because for some reason they were not int he 1.2/ku but whatever ..i scanned thsoe with my 2 antenas ...i have a FLU ..and now my question is where do i insert the bev Keys ??? just where ? i dont get it because i go on parental control nagra vison2 and dish network is there ... and when i put keys for dish its fine everything works ..but where the hell do i put keys for bev ?? someone help me please !!! thank you !!!! in advance everyone

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 442
Under Nagravision 2 put the cursor where Di*h network is and then pressing the right arrow at your remote control you must see a 09 01 code, that's for BEV, you can enter the keys down there....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
thank you Nikk i will try it out !!!

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 266
you wont get bev, you would need to have a dish pointed at nimiq 1 or 2(they are bev sats). echo 8/10 and 9 are dishnet

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
thank yo Albino ..i needed to know that as well...but i can scan nimiq 2 with the 2 antenas i got ..will it work then ?

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 301
if ur lnb is pointing nimiq1 then u can scan and u will get BEV channels!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4947
U must have LNB's attached to the roof dish that are aimed specifically and ONLY at 82w and 91W to receive Bev....1 LNB = 1 satellite signal ONLY..so if U want 4 different sats, then U need 4 LNB's!...Ryan, U have a long road ahead of U, sit down and start reading for a week or so first!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
aiight thanks lk
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us