Two cents

Bronze Member
Username: Dancuban

Post Number: 31
i know a lot of you will agree and disagree with me but i think i must say this. i post when i need too, an i read when i don't. a lot of you here don't like to read and you are asking questions that already been answered. eg. do any one have the new keys, are we down again, signal loss. these are question that had already been answered. you just have to go back a few post to find them. one for the bad things i notice to is the senior member aren't helping much in this matter, your answering them. instead i think you should point them in the direction to where they can find the answer to their question in the forum. i must say thanks to LK and the others that really help us when we need it, and many times i see them tell you to read for your answers.i think its time to stop with the spoon feeding and those who really need help. this site needs moderators the keep things in check. star giving out warning for those who continously ask for keys. (keys would be posted when available). lets get thing together and start lookin like a forum instead of blabbering. for those who keep asking for keys download this key ripper maybe this will help stop some of the key begging http://www.d**tester.com/details.php?file=817. replace the stars with ss

anyone feel free to add links, comments, sujestions that would help others. anything that would help us to move foward as a forum.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
i would really like to hear LK an some of the senior members opinion on this matter.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4809
This site does had admins!...BUT this is NOT ONLY DSS forums, there are many other forums here too at Ecoustics..in fact DSS is NOT a forums that Ecoustics even likes to have, so they let it go...their interests are in all the other forums here..we have to "police" ourselves...I have been here over 3 years and know how this place operates..

look at all these other forums they have here..

Audio
Amps
Cassette
CD Players
CD Recorders
DACs / Transports
DAT
DVD-Audio & SACDEqualizers
Integrated Amps
MiniDisc Decks
Mini Systems
MP3 & Audio Servers
Phono
Preamps
Receivers
Speakers
Subwoofers
Tuners
Video
DVRs (TiVo)
DSS/Satellite
DVD Players
DVD Recorders
VCR
TV Basics
HDTV Reception
HDTV Programming
Direct View TVs
Plasma/LCD Flat Panels
Rear Projection TVs
Projectors
Screens
Video Scalers
Home Theater
Setup & Planning
Speaker Systems
HTiB
Surround Sound
HTPCs
Bragging Area
Photo
CamcordersDigital Cameras35mm CamerasSLR 35mm CamerasMedium FormatLarge FormatAPS CamerasWebcamsDisposable CamerasInstant CamerasLensesPhoto Accessories
Car Audio
Accessories
Amplifiers
Disc Changers
EQs & Crossovers
Head Units
Multimedia Systems
Navigation Systems
Radar Detectors
Security Systems
Speakers
Subwoofers
Bragging Area
Portables
Cell Phones
PDAs/Handhelds
Headphones
Portable CD
Portable DVD
Portable MP3
Portable MD
Portable Stereos
Portable TVs
Computers
Desktops
Notebooks
Media Center PCs
Keyboard
Memory
Processors
Mice/Trackballs
Monitors
Motherboards
Networking
PDAs
Scanners
Storage & Media
PC Speakers
Sound Cards
Video Cards
Cases & Cooling
PC Accessories
Acc.
Acoustic TreatmentsAntennasCablesPower ConditionersRemote ControlsA/V Furniture
Gaming
Dreamcast
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Game Cube
Nintendo 64
Nintendo DS
PS1 or PS2
PSP
Xbox
Media
MoviesMusicTV ShowsRadioPress ReleasesSubmit ArticleSubmit ReviewSuggestions?
System Announcements
Press Releases

Accessories
Cables, Power Conditioners, Remote Controls, Antennas, Acoustic Room Treatments, and A/V Furniture. 5091 966 10-20-06 11:54 am Berny
Car Audio
Car Amps, CD/MP3/DVD Head Units, Disc Changers, EQs/X-Overs, Navigation, Multimedia, Radar Detectors, Security, Speakers, Subwoofers, and Car Accessories. 399571 56770 10-20-06 01:30 pm mat dope
Computers
Desktops, Notebooks, Printers, Scanners, Video/Sound Cards, Wi-Fi, Networking, Storage, Motherboards, etc. 5029 946 10-20-06 08:10 am Garrett Rein
Home Audio
Amps, Cassette, CD/SACD, MP3, MD, DAC, DAT, EQs, Integrated Amps, Preamps, Mini Systems, Receivers, Speakers, Subwoofers, and Tuners. 150462 18428 10-20-06 12:35 pm Jan Vigne
Home Theater
Home Theater Setup, Surround Sound Formats, Speaker Systems/Placement, Room Considerations, Tweaks, and Bragging Area. 36177 6177 10-20-06 12:36 pm msdiva
Home Video
DVD Players/Recorders, DVRs, TV, HDTV, Satellite, VCRs, Projectors, Screens, etc. 180360 20061 10-20-06 01:30 pm susan marsh
Photography
Digital Cameras, Camcorders, 35mm Cameras, Pro Cameras, Lenses, Webcams, Accessories, etc. 10991 1412 10-20-06 01:17 pm Chad Lee
Portable Electronics
Cell Phones, PDAs/Handhelds, Headphones, Portable CD/DVD/MP3 & MiniDisc Players, etc. 7927 1107 10-20-06 07:59 am Sean Dawe
Video Games
XBox, Playstation, Game Cube Consoles, Portable Games, and Gaming Accessories. 10872 522 10-19-06 11:32 pm JC
News, Reviews & Info
Articles
Consumer electronics or technology related articles or buying guides. 1648 237 10-19-06 05:20 pm Destry Carr
Press Releases
Consumer electronics related press releases, new product announcements and industry news. 3748 3785 10-20-06 12:38 pm Kim Klietz
Product Reviews
Consumer electronics product reviews or submit your own review. 130 38 10-16-06 04:50 pm von shamirian
Entertainment & Media
Movies
Discuss what's playing in Theaters or on DVD. 2630 151 10-20-06 01:15 pm James Longo
Music
Discussions about music, artists, concerts, or bands. 2840 186 10-19-06 09:06 pm gatorfan92192
Radio
Discussions about radio or shows on AM, FM, XM, Sirius, or HD Radio. 266 14 10-20-06 01:24 pm James Longo
TV Shows
Discussions about TV shows. 1268 65 10-18-06 09:19 pm James Longo
Help
Announcements
Forum announcements, updates, enhancements and notifications. 168 49 10-16-06 01:10 pm horace cartwright
Suggestions & Feedback
Comments about our message board, suggestions, complaints, or general feedback. 1429 288 10-19-06 12:50 am Muddy

Registered Members

Gold Member

Post Number: 4810
DSS forums is NOT their "bread and butter" sponsors!...and sponsors is where Ecoustics make their money!...thats why I always post a list of "reputable DSS sites" for people to use and get honest Dss info AND files (no files etc here), and where the DSS sites are TRUE DSS forums with mods and admins...those 'Reputable" sites are NOT as diversified as here and they SPECIALIZE in DSS issues...Ecoustics is more of a general video/audio type site..

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 664
wow! That's a long post LK! lol Yes dan, a lot of people wasting everyones time asking questions that have been answered hundreds of times. I admit that I have sometimes help spoonfeed a few people, mainly because I was bored. Would be nice if everyone would read first. That way we would only have threads that really need help. Having said that, anyone starting a thread asking for keys should be shot!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
so LK what could be done to help this side of the forum. people are asking the same questions over and over. i haven't been here as long as you have but when i read a post and the answer is a few post down, it don't make sence.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4812
We cannot change these forums, many have tried..its up to people to read...this is a site for SPOONERS...most newbies here are lazy and won't read (not all)..many of us have contacted Ecoustics and asked for Categories and Topics, more organization, more forum mods,etc which all fell on deaf ears!

Also what happens is that everytime a new thread is started , the older bottom one goes into the ARCHIVES here...so 99% of this current info is already posted thousands of times in the ARCHIVES here..there is great info in there!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
how recent the others ask for these changes, and was this forum as big as it is now. there is no harm in asking again, an i think if you star a petition and ask for other support you would have lots of people going with you. i would for one. you have my support. many of the member here look up to you, so as one of the senior members (well known) you could take a stance and gather users who want these changes here in this forumand submit it to ecoustics. just a sujestion. any thing to improvr what we have now.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 489
shut the f.uck up Dan. You need simply to be quiet and let them read. Bung hole. If you will have read, LK said this last month. You cant do nothing about it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
LK i join in also and send send them an email too. in my eyes askin can't hurt.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4826
I think the best we can do is ONLY post once and ONLY in a thread where the question and Subject are the same!...Make people READ and POST correctly and use forums correctly, or they don't get an answer..

All of us being redundant (me included) is just NOT teaching the newbies anything about Forums, posting, reading or internet forums etiquette..they need to learn these basic things, BEFORE they can EVER become self sufficient!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
i agree 100%. if the mods not going to help. we should help ourselves. i for one will not help others get keys its bein posted too many times for the day. the thread for them to get the keys themselves was posted but no one bother to look at it. i my opinion want to learn fta.

Username: Cretan48

Montreal

Post Number: 8
hey are we down?

Bronze Member
Username: Panochalover

Post Number: 26
you sound like an azzhole dan. ARE you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
i wish i was an azzhole. the purpose here is to get the newbies here like myself to learn stuff for thereselves. now if you keep throughing everything in there hands how would them learn. its small minded people like you and davidvandiesel that would keep the new people from excelling in this hobby. they would always have to depend on people like yoursef and davidvandiesel for help which make you feel real important here in this forum. now if you look at some of the other post you would see the help is out there, but people just don't want to read, just asking redundant questions over and over. what i was sujesting is to make them read post to take in a little more information so they themselves could intern help others. grow up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4851
No need to explain..its common sense..IGNORE the ignorant, lazy, and punks looking to entertain....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us