Sanyo Tv Help Please

Bronze Member
Username: Amary

Post Number: 11
I have a sanyo flat screen and I am having a major problem with it. Its less then a year old, it has turned off by its self about 1 hour ago. I cant get it to turn back on, i have unpluged it, unhooked everything, and it still wont turn on. What it is doing is when I push the power button it turns on but then about 5 seconds later it turns off again. Sort like its surging or something. if anyone know whats going on, your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. ( I have also been through the trouble shooting in the manual )

Username: Mjohnsonjr

Dalton, Ga U.s.a

Post Number: 1
mine is not a flat screen but mine dont the same thing..mine is model # DS31650...did any one help you with the problem?.......please i need help..

Username: Mjohnsonjr

Dalton, Ga U.s.a

Post Number: 2
did the same thing....

Username: Dugan

Post Number: 4
I have an 8-yr-old 32" Sanyo that just shut off one day months ago, and won't turn back on either by remote or manually pushing the button on the TV. It just seems to have quit, period. I was not able to find help, though someone on this board who had a similar problem with their 36" Sanyo of a similar age said that they finally had to haul it in to a repair shop, and that it cost a few hundred to fix.

If you've followed all the trouble-shooting in your owner's manual, a repair technician seems about the only way to go next, unless you know someone who is very good with electronics and likes to fiddle around.

I am still trying to decide whether to try for repairs or just get a new set....

Sorry can't be of any help here...good luck to both of you.

Username: Sourdeb1019

Post Number: 1
I have a sanyo TV model SLV-D360P, and i am trying to hook up a Sony DVD/VCR to it so i can record, but this TV does not have any output jacks, only input. Is there any way around this? PLEASE HELP

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1785
­
Debbie, the Sony records from your video signal source, not the TV. You hook up your source---be it antenna, cable or satellite---to the Sony first and then out from there into the TV.

Username: Maxmanger

Post Number: 2
Anyone can help me to find the code No. of Sanyo Tv Model CM29FS2A please give to me by mail maxmanger@maktoob.com

Bronze Member
Username: Imjross

NJ USA

Post Number: 27
ALL electronics products have a "shut down" feature.
This prevents further damage and fires from over loaded componets...
The only thing you can do is
1. Unplug TV from power....wait 15 minutes
if set fails to re-start..it is broken...
jr
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us