Need helpsat 110 and 119 gone

Username: Mdl97za

Post Number: 4
after accidentally hitting wrong key on factory setting i have seem to have lost satellites 110 and 119.now when i do a satellite scan all that comes up is echo4/ku and sat-60.how do i get my 110 and 119 back?i have tried to manually input it but it wont take it.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4792
Upload the original factory bin, then do a scan, upload a CURRENT bin,then manually enter new keys...

Has this receiver ever worked for U , and received 110 and 119?...cause if U don't have 2 LNB's on dish pointed correctly U will never see or get 110 and 119..and also need to configure the correct receiver antenna LNB/port settings in receiver too, every time U change bins..!

Post Number: 6
i have always had 110 and 119..all this happened when i accidentally hit wrong key on factory settings.how do i upload a factory bin and where would i get the cord and what kind.man i appreciate your help bro..

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 255
factory setting -does not delete the bin,only changes what you did via remote control
recheck all your settings

Post Number: 8
what do you mean recheck all my settings?im new at all this bro.please guide me through...

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 256
if you say what receiver you have maybe i can provide some help

Post Number: 9
i have a skyview 500.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us