HEY YOU LK COME READ THIS

Bronze Member
Username: Gonigunz

Staten island, New york United states

Post Number: 23
SINCE U ARE EVRYWERE IN HERE AND SEEM 2 NO EVERYTHING WHY DONT U TELL WUT 2 DO INSTAED OF TELL ME IM A " SPOONER" WELL SO U NO IN CASE U HAVE NOT REALIZED IM REAL NEW 2 THIS HERE WEBSITE AND AM TRYING 2 LEARN SO LK EITHER HELP ME OR DONT LEAVE ME A COMMENT PLZ CUZ EVERYONE ELS SEEM 2 BE HELPING DONT MEAN 2 BE RUDE BUT IM JUST PISSED CUZ I HAVE NOT SEEN MY DISH IN 3 MONTHS

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
i have done evrything i think iv shut the reciver on and off, i put the new keys in, i messed with the signal because all my channels say no signal, and i turned of and off autroll i ran out of ideas anyone wont 2 help?????????????plz and no im not a sponner i just dont no were 2 go or wut 2 do helpppp someone I HAVE NEW BIN 279 AND PANSAT 2700A

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 249
have checked your antenna settings?
no signal could be wrong settings

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
I DID THERE ALL AROUND 30% NO CHANGE I TRYED MESSING AROUND WITH THEM

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 41
I have the pansat 3500SD so my trouble may or may not be the same as yours. That being said heres what mine does sometimes and what I do to fix it. OK I wil try to explain this as good as I can mabee LK or someone can add to it.

The way my pansat works is this:

I set up the antenna with correct LNB settings, Switch position and so on.

Then I choose what SAT I am looking at and do a blind Scan. After the Blind scan the receiver scans the transponders and finds Channels and puts it into memory what sat and transponder each channel is on. Now I scan the 4 sat's I can receive and save it all.

At first everthing was working great then SOMETIMES A channel would say "no signal" or "bad or scrambled" I would change channel and go back to the one that was not working and it would come in. So I started looking at what transponder the channel was on by hittin the signal buttion on the remote twice it will show you the signal and skew(transponder) quality. I made a note of several channels what sat,trans they were on. I found that on the ones that said no signal the receiver was trying to find the channel on the WRONG transponder. So when I am on a channel I want and it say's no signal, I hit signal twice, refer to my notes, and change to the correct transponder by going right or left on my remote untell it reads the correct transponder.Hit exit and it will be in the clear.

I hope I made this clear it is how I fix mine like I said it may or may not work on yours.

I would suggest you do a factory reset, make sure all settings are correct, blind scan the sat's. If channels not comming in at first make sure you have the keys right. Its not hard to enter the key's I dont use the bin's just put in the keys its easy and fast.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us