How do i figure out how to make keys?

Bronze Member
Username: Poopoohed

Post Number: 30
how are the new keys figured out and is there a way i can do it and is there any benifits to running a differant key than the rest of you???

Bronze Member
Username: Eurick_hunt

Post Number: 28
I think you should go down to Moe's and rethink this idea.

Bronze Member
Username: Fidarahman

Post Number: 69
Leave it to the coders to make keys.You need to download and watch TV.Download latest keys here if u wanted.
h**p://www.dssevolution.com/
Change ** to tt

Username: Bondcanada

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 1
I need new code keys can anyone help me please.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 463
MAteen go to the link on top of you, press that and you see the keys inside.....

Username: Shadycove

Pike lake, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 10
or you could download keymaster or key ripper and get the new keys as soon as they come out.....

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 123
Hey Hunt
He don't need to go to Moe's. Just tell him to go to a hardware store to get a set made.LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
you're all very funny but not the testers you claim to be a simple answer to my question is all i wanted. any mods know how?

Bronze Member
Username: Lacey_jane

Ont Canada

Post Number: 21
hey BetterOffRed, What site is the keymaster on?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4764
The ONLY keys that will EVER work are made ONLY by Dishnet and Bev, the satellite providers!...all we can do is COPY them and input them into the receiver in various ways (manually, autoroll, or an opskey file)

keymaster is at Dsscommunity..keyripper is at DssEvolution...Keygrabber (uses keys from 4 place) is at gat-s.biz

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 39
As LK stated, "The ONLY keys that will EVER work are made ONLY by Dishnet and Bev, the satellite providers!...all we can do is COPY them and input them into the receiver in various ways (manually, autoroll, or an opskey file)" that is 100% true. You also asked if you would benifit from using another key set. I see no benifit in that. If you could somehow come up with working key's you would still get free TV but, mabee not as many channels (like PPV, HBO, TEN) as the keys we all use. I feel you are better off using the key's we all do. I just wanted to pass along my thoughts If I had hacker skills I would spend my time working on real problems we need fixed like a guide that is longer than 2 hours for an example instead of trying to come up with a new fix for something thats already fixed. If your goal here is to be a FTA hero like LK, Jennifer, or others here give us a great EPG fix!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4776
U CANNOT make or USE ANY OTHER KEYS that will work!...U will NOT get any TV, if U try ANY other keys!...U MUST use the keys that Dishnet and Bev have placed into the datastream..its that simple!!...it cannot be explained any simpler than that Jay!

Bronze Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 40
Yes LK I agree with you. Its their system and they put in the keys that will work. It would be silly to try to find other key's when the ones we all use work so great. You would not gain anymore than we have now. It would not find more channels would it? Not that I can see I can blind scan the SAT and get all channels it finds in the clear using the keys.

Whats your thoughts on the other part I chanenged him to?

Also I want to make a BIG point of how much we all are big LK FAN's. I do not ever want you to feel I don't or am trying to disagree with you. Without you we all would not have this GREAT Hobby!
Thanks
Jay

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
thats the kind of quality responce I wanted thanx

Bronze Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 43
your welcome glad we were able to help.

Username: Tommy144

Post Number: 1
am just wondering on how to setup BEV on one panasat 2500 a receiver ??
thanks if any one please tell me tanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4802
same way U would Dishnet...read the Pansat setup guides and manuals...and aim the dish towards the 82-91W satellites...

Username: Tommy144

Post Number: 3
HI lk I already towards the dish to 82-91sattellite the signal is almost 90% it is nimiq 2ku some channal sond coming but no picture i just want to know if I put BEv key ( how do I do that

Gold Member

Post Number: 4807
Use the latest working autoroll bin..it will input the keys for U...or change the provider to 0901 and manully input the keys..U need to read the Pansat 2500 setup manuals...

go here and register free...and remove the * in link..tons of info and files there.
[link removed]

Press menu button on your remote:

#1 Go to parental control... (U must have already done a scan or channel list to see this)

#2 Go down to "second pin" option & enter 0000

#3 Then go to nagravision and select it by pressing ok button on your remote...

#4 In Nagravision window you should be in the box that is Entitled "Provider ID"...scroll to the right (press right arrow button on remote) until it switches to Dishnetwork (00 01)

#5 Now In Nagravision window go down (press down arrow on remote) to the box that contains "00" entitled "Key Number"

#6 While in the box (highlighted "Key Number") that contains "00", scroll to the right until you see nagravision 2 at the top left of your screen

#7 While in Nagravision2 you should still be in "Key Number" box and the number in that same box should be "00"...this is for Key 00

#8 Scroll down (press down arrow on remote) to key data and enter the new supplied key for 00 (within this site is the key change for Nagravision2)..take note on how to enter letters in the lower portion of the screen (ex. letter E=FAV button on remote)

#9 Once key is edited select OK button on your remote (OK-STORE confirmation blinks twice in lower right of screen)

#10 go back to the "00" box and move one click to the right which should take you to "01"..this is to edit the "01" key

#11 Follow Steps 8 & 9 above (this time enter key data for key 01 instead of 00)

#12 Click exit and click ok or yes to save changes then exit all the way out and you should be watching tv

Note...For Bev keys at step #4, "Provider ID" is 09 - 01
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us