New to fortk lifetime ultra

Username: Warendall

Post Number: 1
what do i need and where do i get it to make this thing work ... i just got it from a friend.

Silver Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 123
buddy il give you a tip. read read read. thats the only way you gonna learn. you cannot get answers in a minute.

Post Number: 2
yes i understand that and i use to burn cards so i know about the bin's and chanel lists and all that i have been all over looking for the porper files and still can not find them....

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4747
They are posted at EVERY DSS site on the internet!...this is NOT a DSS site...do U know how to use a computer and spell GOOGLE?

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 631
Take it from someone who has extensive knowldge of Fortecs. Sell it and invest in a new receiver. You'll spend most your time working on that receiver then actually watching TV from it.

And any DSS Site has the files! But then again, everyone here has already said that!

Post Number: 3
thanks prfrmnj for the heads up and i found them on another site,, as for lk-- you dont have to be a d!ck about it .. this forum was talking about all this and i thought since i was directed here it might be found..or directed to the site proper,... but like i said i found the programs on another site so kiss my GOOGLE a$s
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us