Where to start? Newbie needs help!!

Username: Bek36

Post Number: 1
Been out of the loop so long.. not sure where to start now.. DTV or Dish? Have older equip for dtv, and about 1 yr old equip for dish. Do I need different dishes? any good resources for getting started?

Silver Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 206
God... hard to tell but I kinda like dish. As far as dishes, dish should install it free for you.

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 196
Dish will install your dish free if you subscribe. But if you're talking about going FTA I don't think they'll install a dish for that.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4722
U cannot hack Directv...U can dishnet and Bev..I have posted a thread "REPUTABLE Dss sites"...use that list of sites and pick anyone based upon your receiver type...FTA (free to air) receivers are much easier and cheaper than hacking with plastic access smart cards and receivers..

I would highly suggest a Viewsat (any model) receiver and use www.totalfta.com to any Viewsat newbie..

Bronze Member
Username: Vasia22

Post Number: 44
hi ppl! please help! i got koolsat 6000, uploaded the new 135 bin it worked perfectly but after, while i was watching, its just turned off, i tryed to reupload the bin,the only thing i didnt do is thoose 78 79 slots which had to be deleted. instead of chennel number on display it shows some lines flying around, and it actually uploads the bin and not the channels it gets stack on like 5 %. Anyone any advice or or the source of litrature to start debuging it

Bronze Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 75
Did you try to turn back power switch off and on

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
whats the factory bin for colsat 6000? 100?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4735
LMAO...I knew u were going to ask!...U really need to READ and LEARN...and become self sufficient!...FTA is NOT that hard, just READ!

U should register FREE and join the DSS site below...they are the HOME DSS site for Coo*lsat!...that means they specialize in coo*lsats!..and thats where all the newest files are FIRST released...and all the manuals and guides and help forums..this site, Ecoustics" is NOT reallyt a "true" DSS satellite web site!

COO*LSAT6000_100_20060308.zip ...Factory bin for cool*sat 6000

Register here:
[link removed]

File is located here..
[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 79
I don't have them handy you can get them at dss tester.com It is 120

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
LK the problem is not where to download the COO*LSAT6000_100_20060308.zip, its just not working ...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
LK the problem is not where to download the COO*LSAT6000_100_20060308.zip, its just not working ... but thankx for helping

Gold Member

Post Number: 4738
GO READ!...then maybe U will learn something...quit asking these same basic questions that are all answered after 1 hour of reading!...and the factory bin will clear your receiver for input of the nite rider lights...and U must shut off 78 and 79 keysets when using bin 135, which u already knew but ignored!..so go READ and POST at the COOLs*at HOME site I linked U to..U will get faster and more accurate info there..

Username: Gonigunz

Staten island, New york United states

Post Number: 3
hey i got pan 2700a and its not working with the new keys i have no clue wut 2 do can u plzz help me tell me wut 2 do plzzz email me plzzz xxgd2002xx@aol.com

Username: Tomas_roca

Westchester, Il Usa

Post Number: 1
i need a lot of help. I have a cooltec model x-00cl and it dosent work, i have tryied a lot of keyes and dont see anyrthing. is there any body here who can help me? thank soo much in advance and im in zero................

Gold Member

Post Number: 4793
I do NOT believe cooltec (a terrible- no software clone receiver) has a WORKING bin now, or for months..

Go to [link removed] ...register FREE there and then READ there...its best site for ALL clones like yours..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us