Quick Question

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 302
Some of my channels are gone.. does that mean i need to re-scan or change keys or something? i already changed the keys yesterday but just askin...

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 241
i was missing channels today w/ cw600s
scanned sats all good!

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
thank u.. yeah some channels say "Scrambled channel" or somthin.. yeha i'll try a scan.. thankz

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 350
yeah just try to do a blind scan and you should get all the chanels back

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4725
Heres your "unofficial" dishnet channels listing and info site...also lists daily TP and satellite changes..save it !...

after using the list to look for any channel TP or satellite changes, then U can do a TP scan, sat scan or blind scan depending upon how many channels U are missing..

http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 621
LK hows it going man. Long time no talk?

Silver Member

Post Number: 306
Thankz LK!
but i'm not missing channels, i have them but they say "Scrambled Channel", and i did like 2 Blind Scans today...and they are only 2 channels lol

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 483
Lucia which two channels are u getting ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 308
Sunny, i'm not gettin 458 & 825

Silver Member

Post Number: 484
Lucia u need to do tp scan for those channels...the link Lk typed go there and get the right tp for ur sat and rescan it...if it dosn't work turn of ur reciever n try it again and again good luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 309
agh they work now. thankz sunny!! lol
i had to turn it off and bakc on :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 485
np

Bronze Member
Username: Vasia22

Post Number: 45
hi ppl! please help! i got koolsat 6000, uploaded the new 135 bin it worked perfectly but after, while i was watching, its just turned off, i tryed to reupload the bin,the only thing i didnt do is thoose 78 79 slots which had to be deleted. instead of chennel number on display it shows some lines flying around, and it actually uploads the bin and not the channels it gets stack on like 5 %.Is there any flashing programs, or id have to jtag it? Anyone any advice or or the source of litrature to start debuging it

Gold Member

Post Number: 4729
ANYTIME U have ANY problems with not getting a picture and channels, ALWAYS first do a RESET!..for all receivers!

Using the switch in back of receiver, power OFF, wait 3-4 minutes, power ON...and if U don't have a rear switch, then UNPLUG it for a few minutes..then see if that fixes it,it will MANY times!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Yes i tryed that in the fist place, it still shows the same lines on display, whatelse can i do?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4731
if U have dashing----- lines across the display screen, that is called "nite rider lights", which can be fixed by simply uploading the original factory bin..

U cannot Jtag a Coo*lsat 6000..and U don't need to either..and when it gets stuck on 5%, power off/on from rear swich quickly..for a Coo*lsat 6000 owner, U know very little about your receiver...U should have READ before U bought it!

BTW..don't even ask me next where to get factory bins..

Username: Jackieg66

Post Number: 6
Hello McSunny
You probably have answered this question many times. I would like to have it for reference.
Could you please send me step directions on how to do a factory reset and than scan on a pansat 2500.
I appreciate your help.

Thanks
Jackie

Username: Correct

Post Number: 1
LK along with my VS and PS I have an old Fortec Lifetime full-panel (Mar 2004). As a hobby I am attempting to make it work. After flashing factoty and boot files (which I believe are correct) I now get the nite rider lights. Was hoping to convert to PS2300. Any suggestions or provide correct files to try... am I doomed or will I need to jtag.

PS although it may seem I am a new member, I have been doing this for a while.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
lk thanks for responding , why it cant be jtaged?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4733
correct...no need to jtag...just upload the Lifetime factory bin and it will cure the nite rider lights..www.altbar.t*k is best site for the older Lifetime's (half and full panel)with manuals and files..there is a newer P2300 conversion bin there too..

vasia...U ask too many questions...start reading and learn something..why about the Jtag, what do U care?...I don't think U are going to change that...so just believe me..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
I uploaded factory bin 100, when downloading channel it goes up to 30 % compare to 5 % I momentary turned power on/off . I believe u lk!

Bronze Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 76
Vasya U don't need to download channel lust, just doa blind scan after factory reset

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
ileon
the problem is that it still not working, nite rider lights , i reuploaded factory bin 100

Username: Jerseynigga007

Post Number: 9
LuCia install the whole file again in the reciever and then blind scan and the neput the keys in.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
So you still have horisontal bars flying? What is going on when you connect your box to comp and check the status It is a button in the loader program to do it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
when i connect it to the pc it uploads any bin u want,and after saying that whatever bin is determened, it doent upload chnnel list even when back switch momentary switch on/off it actually goes to 30% max and still shows lines flying around

Bronze Member
Username: Cbman

Denton, Nc Davidson

Post Number: 21
how to put keys in a captive works 600s

Gold Member

Post Number: 4736
Go to www.future-fta.info/forums then register for FREE and get all the Captive works info and files, U want and need!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
can you go to menu screens

Bronze Member

Denton, Nc Davidson

Post Number: 22
thank you

Bronze Member

Denton, Nc Davidson

Post Number: 23
i can"t get to were u put the keys at can anyone help

Username: Correct

Post Number: 2
LK, earlier in this thread you directed me to www.altbar.t*k for the older Lifetime's (half and full panel) manuals & files but the site keps displaying 'Page Not Found'

Gold Member

Post Number: 4740
correct...Ecoustics blocks us from posting many (not all) exact site names and links to them...so we must improvise..I use a * in site names which U must remove when U copy/paste it into your search browser...many others here do the same thing and post an unecessary * in site names and links, just to NOT get blocked by Ecoustics..

so go to: www.al7bar.t*k (remove the * in site name) and I also forgot the '7" in previous post, sorry about that, my mistake/typo error..good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Kjniceguy

Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 95
Hope this isnt hijacking the thread, but what reciever file would i need for Enforcer Plus. I've searched Hashhu but no receiver by that name.Please Help me if you can

Gold Member

Post Number: 4742
I think thats the old "Silver Bullet" receiver..try doing searches of that..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us