Fortech lifetime ultra loaded bin 278 receiver went down

Username: Jollygood

Post Number: 2
My receiver went donw after loading bin 278, I have tried loading 279, it does get loaded, but my receiver is not turning on, only one light is blinking in a line. Please help.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4691
U have "Nite rider" lights! (------ dashing across display )...upload the Fortec Ultra factory bin with a fortec loader...then the Pansat 281T bin with a Pansat or Blacklist loader 1.4..wait for the keys to autoroll (turn ON autoroll), "waiting for picture" message will appear likely (may take 1 hour)...then watch TV..

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 107
Follow this procedure, get the 281t bin in your loader, with box connected to computer, back switch off, then turn back switch on and at the first sight of the light on the display, hit the download button. Don't worry you will still see the light running across the display, allow it to complete loading and reboot, Note this takes some amount of consentration and timing but it will work as long as your timing is right. If it fails to work on the first attempt , try until you get the timing right. Good luck and post result.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us