bev

Username: Cbk

Post Number: 7
Can anyone tell me how to get it to work on my (c)oolsat 4000 is it listed under ident as expressvu? if so should cass be set on nag or something else?
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4685
Nagravision...provider 0901..and U need to read the coo*lsat 4000 manuals and guides from reputable Dss sites.....many factors are involved with getting Bev...from dish LNB and alignment to software issues..

Post Number: 8
thanks lost my manuall but will download one some where, also if I am scanning 110 101 121 148 77 91 they all seem to show that they are comming off the 110 sat in other words if I do a blind scan on say 77 up top of the screen it shows it is on the 110 is this right could I be getting all these sats with the 110 showing above?

Post Number: 9
I also just pulled down my dishpro dish and put up a direct multi sat dish will this work ok w/o the disq switch as the direct triple lnb has built in switch?

Bronze Member
Username: Miguel03

Tucson

Post Number: 83
Hey Kevin, I have a Cools*t 4000 and Bev is listed as EspressVu (0801) on Ident, and CAS is Nagravision. I have this settings on Nag 2; with the current keys and a dish pointed towards 91 degrees. This is should work for you.

Bronze Member
Username: Tariqic

Post Number: 77
How do I get 91 and 82 on the same dish?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us