SNL...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4661
I just read the most recent 20 threads...and this is funnier than Saturday Night Live!...

People want to drive a car, but don't know what a gas pedal, brake, gas tank, or anything about it!....LMAO..it really helps to spend some time READING FIRST!...its just amazing the questions!...we were all newbies once,BUT never asked these basic simple questions..these people think they can get into a Lear jet and simply fly around the world..

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

K- Town!!, OnTaRiO! CaNaDa

Post Number: 213
completly true!

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 29
LK I agree 100%. I myself am fairly new to this "testing". I did have a C-band system a few years back so I come to the hobby with some knowledge. What I did was discover this hobby thru..... lets just say upset moment after chatting with the DN people and discovering that they wanted me to pay $300 for a DVR so I was using google to find an cheeper way. So I first found this forum and read ALL OF IT I COULD GET TO...them found some more places to read up on this hobby. I spent a month reading and watching what receivers work most of the time, who to believe what they post, and how to use the receivers. Then I decided what receiver I wanted..found within a few BLOCKS of my House 3 FREE Dish's...found a good deal on a Pansat and 3 weeks later here I am.

I, like you, Can't understand why people cant just read for a few moments before asking a question. I use the search ALOT it will 99.9% of the time show you the answer.

Sorry I got so long winded here LoL I just wanted to say I agree with ya and THANKS for all your HELP your posts have been verry helpfull
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us