???? for LK

Bronze Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 57
LK i went to dsscomuity.com and resistered and tried to download the 2500 manual and it said i wasn't allowed to read or download this file . What are you supposed to do ??????? Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4658
If U registered...U can download from the link I gave U..the files U needed are in the "pansat 2500" section..can U navigate the forums?

Bronze Member
Username: The_only_one

Post Number: 23
where is the Digiwav files section in dsscommunity? i cant find it!

Username: Gaviota

Post Number: 3
hi

Username: Gaviota

Post Number: 4
hola,tengo un pansat2700a con antena dish,quiero ver la pelea de UFC en el canal de deportes, pero por los canales que los van a trasmitir no los tengo alguien puede decirme que what to do para poderlos ver

Bronze Member
Username: The_only_one

Post Number: 24
umm.. english please...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4662
aaaaah..Digiwave related issues are in the DIGIWAVE section of the Forums..my blind neighbor can see it!...LMAO....BUT the manufacturer's of Digiwave never really bother to ever supply bins and any software or guides and manuals...its probably the worse of all for software!...U will be VERY lucky to find support ANYWHERE!

U really need to look for 3-5 seconds, before U ask!...CAN U SEE THIS POST?..well the digiwave area is JUST as easy to see!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4663
aaaaah..Digiwave related issues are in the DIGIWAVE section of the Forums..my blind neighbor can see it!...LMAO....BUT the manufacturer's of Digiwave never really bother to ever supply bins and any software or guides and manuals...its probably the worse of all for software!...U will be VERY lucky to find support ANYWHERE!

U really need to look for 3-5 seconds, before U ask!...CAN U SEE THIS POST?..well the digiwave area is JUST as easy to see!...in fact its easier to see, because its a TOPIC right in the INDEX and main forums page!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us