PANSAT 2500A **All you need to know**

Username: Pansat2500a

Post Number: 1
I am fairly new to this. I used to have dishnetwork and had two dishes installed. One dish had two LNBs and the other just has one. I guess the one with 2 Lnbs is for american channels and the other is for asian channels. I just bought a Pansat 2500a. I already loaded it with a new 279 bin and the new keys. The only antenna I hooked up is the Echo 7/Ku (119.0 W). For the Antenna setup I have
LNB type Standard
LNB local-Freq 11250
22KHz OFF
DiSeqC #1
Skew 0
TP [9]12341 V20.000
Positioner Setting Disable
Satellite Scan ALL

Also I have turned off the autoroll. The problem I am having after scanning, is some of the channel are blank and some scramble every few seconds, channel 471 is good for a couple of sec and then it freeze like when you are playing a scrached DVD and you see blocks. Can someone help and let me know what I am doing wrong. thanks in advance

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 434
X-85BL_061011_281T_db_api(N) CLONE SAFE

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/

Mike Atherton try this bin it have upgraded to 281T..T as the end of the # is for clone,there r one next to it is bin 281 is for the real PS without te T..i don't know if u have clone or not..

Username: Hoakey06

Post Number: 1
im having the same problem n also im new to this too.but i need new keys?!?i recently just lost the asian channel but my american channel been lost for awhile does nebody have a clue?!?HELP thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 435
Phuong go to this link all the keys u want...
http://www.dssevolution.com/?

Post Number: 2
I have a real Pansat. Atleast I think cause I loaded the 279 (not 279t) and its working. Also some of the channels I have to turn my receiver off and on a few times to get picture and audio.

Post Number: 2
thanks!!..oh also were do i put da new key in?!?is it in the Nagravision 1 n 2?

Silver Member

Post Number: 436
Mike Atherton go to the link i give u,there r bin 281T and 281 side by side,load the 281 and u be ok,remember 281 have upgraded..

Silver Member

Post Number: 437
Phuong in nagravision 2..

Post Number: 3
thank you

Silver Member

Post Number: 438
no problem.......

Post Number: 3
heyy it still not workin the wait picture loads keeps comin up?!?

Post Number: 4
I updated the new bin 281, I am still having the same problem. Picture seems to scramble or freeze. Please help. thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 439
ok Phuong..go back and check to see if the keys u just enter have changed or not.if it have change it do this..
1.menu
2.second pin=0000
3.on the SECA screen go all the way down to the last one there r auto option,press that,and u see key code keep it "ON"and the last 3 option keep it OFF..that mean your autoroll have turn off..
4.go back to NAG 2..
5.provider id =DN
6.enter your 00 and 01 keys in..
7.still no picture turn it off from the back of your box and turn it back on..
8.enter DN keys in DN,DONOT enter Bev keys in DN it not gone work..

Silver Member

Post Number: 440
Mike try to it off from the back of your box and turn it back on,see what happen..

Post Number: 5
I did but i am getting the same results.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4647
Mike ..when subscribing to Dishnet, they usually install hardware such as LEGACY TWIN LNB's and sw switches that are NOT compatable with Pansat FTA receivers..thzat could be your problem...U need to go up on the roof and take a look at what hardware U have and post back here with that info (Dish Pro LNB-s -DP require other switches and receiver settings)..the fix might be as simple as changing the switch to a disque switch from a sw21 switch..

Post Number: 6
Hi LK, I went to see what kindda setup I have for the dishes. The one for american channels has two lnbs but only one for the wires are connected to the SW21, the other wire for the lnb is just dangling. I couldnt tell if the 110 or the 119 is hooked up. The other dish just has one lnb and that is also connected to the sw21. I couldnt tell if it is the legacy twin lnb but here is what i got from them
The one with 2 lnbs has a # BS1D1IP201M
The one with 1 lnb has this # BSCH84P60

Post Number: 4
i checked the key haven't change but im still having the same problem.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4665
Mike..U cannot use a SW21 switch with a Pansat!...U need a disque switch!...I thought I already made that clear in my post above!

Bronze Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 62
hey lk with the usb chord its taking too long to download, then it say error

Gold Member

Post Number: 4667
FTA cables are really not intended for USB ports, but will work USUALLY (not always)with the correct usb adapter and driver..and U MUST use the correct cable for your receiver AND select the correct comport!...U may have another device using that port..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us