Pansat 2500A

Bronze Member
Username: Dallastx

Post Number: 29
I just load the bin file from dss bin 360 after that i got night rider light is there a way to fix that please help me out

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 420
load back your old bin, than load this bin in Pansat CLone 280t BIN Update and there is the link..

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/

Bronze Member
Username: Dallastx

Post Number: 30
thank you you save my day

Username: Taco712

Post Number: 1
hey i need the new codes for my panset 2500a box, can anyone help me?

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 294
Nagra2 Keys
Updated: Tuesday, October 10 2006
Dishnet Keys, Provider 0101:

Key0: 0C FA 39 73 91 5F F5 54 E9 56 1C 42 8B 7A CA B2
Key1: 2F 1F 8F 26 51 18 BA 33 5F 95 1C DB EE 18 68 D9 (Active)

Bev Keys, Provider 0901:

key0: C9 BB A9 83 ED AE 55 D6 62 DE 45 C1 EF 14 B5 D3 (active)
Key1: 99 AB 62 AB 10 07 1C E8 A2 6B 2A 2A B5 B0 9C 57

Username: Denooned

i need to get the data cable for my 2500 a. I can,t use the 1 i got with the receiver because my comp got diferent slots. Anybody know where can i get 1 with usb conection on 1 side and 9 pin on another please. thnx.

Bronze Member
Username: Header108

Post Number: 24
Ebay has a Ton

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4645
Go to radio shack..

Bronze Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 60
lk what is the chord called at radio shack?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4659
RS 232 STRAIGHT cable for pansat 2500...NOT the "null modem" cable..there are ONLY these 2 for FTA receivers..Rat Shack people should know what U are talking about..

Bronze Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 61
aight i just bought it and now im using blacklist but its takin a long time

Username: Jwl1

Post Number: 7
I have been having a problem with my PanSat 2500 last Saturday and this Saturday. After about 5 minutes, the picture goes off and to black. I kept turning it off and on to reset it. It worked; however, only for about 5 minutes. So, I gave up, and when I went to watch it the next day, I had no trouble and haven't until today! It's doing the same thing again.

The Satellite "PRO" in my house says that unit is an outdate, piece of junk that can't handle the load. He says that it's on the fritz of going bye-bye.

Is there any other explanation than his to what the problem is?

Bronze Member
Username: Header108

Post Number: 25
Sounds to me like you keep looseing signal but that is my guess with no information from you, but next time it gives you a problen check your signal and if is low you have a problem with switch or Dish is moving around or trees are in the way??

Username: Jwl1

Post Number: 8
Thanks for your response.

There are no obstructions in regard to the satellite. It's free and clear. In fact, I don't even have any trees at all.

It does sound as if it is typical signal/satellite issue. However, if that were the case, I don't know why it would instantly receive a picture each time I reset the box.

I'm told that the tuner is bad and going out. However, same thing, if it's that bad, why am I able to get a picture as soon as I reset the box. On the other hand, I'm not very educated in this area/subject.

I've been relunctant to buy a new box. However, it appears the time has come to do so. My satellite 'PRO' man has been on me for ages to change boxes to the viewsat.

Username: Prasaadkumar

I put new keys and bin file to my pansat 2500 receiver. If i turn off the receiver, its loss all channels after turn on again. What to do for that?

Username: Evilnip

Post Number: 7
i have the same problem as you joe,every 3-5 mins the picture goes black for 5-7 seconds and sound comes on,then the picture freezes,and its good .
at first i thoght it was the signal,when it goes black,there is no signal.then when the pic comes back on,i get high 70 signal.so i dont know what it could be,any answers?
btw,i have a pansat 2500. thank you guys in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 721
Prasad and kong ken: Try turning autoroll off,

Bronze Member
Username: Nyc_alien

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 28
Hey guys,

I haven't use my pansat 2500a for a year now. Also I heard that the niagravision got chage? Does Pansat 2500a still works with it? Need some help with it.

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 769
nyc alien : Go to
http://www.totalfta.com or
http://www.dssrookie.com

and look at the Pansat area. Plan on spending 1 hour to learn and download, and another 30-60 minutes on getting going.
Best of luck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us