Echo9@121

Username: Fulali

Post Number: 7
Hello Everybody
I have a pansat 2500(clone) which is working fine with small (18") dish, and get easily pointed toward 110, 119 and BEV. To view indian and Pakistani channel (at my new location where pointing toward 61.5 is not possible)I bought 33" dish with universal LNB to point it toward 121, but it is not getting signal properly. I don't know where I am wrong. Is there is something wrong with dish assembly or LNB position on dish or making some adjustment in receiver installation menu. please help me. I also need dish assembly guide, to check my dish.

Username: Fulali

Post Number: 10
Hello Everybody
I have a pansat 2500(clone) which is working fine with small (18") dish, and get easily pointed toward 110, 119 and BEV. To view indian and Pakistani channel (at my new location where pointing toward 61.5 is not possible)I bought 33" dish with universal LNB to point it toward 121, but it is not getting signal properly. I don't know where I am wrong. Is there is something wrong with dish assembly or LNB position on dish or making some adjustment in receiver installation menu. please help me. I also need dish assembly guide, to check my dish.

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 134
if your pointing at the 121 your 18" dish would work fine. If your going for the 61.5 then you have to use the 33". I was using 119 but for some reason the last bin wont pickup 119 now showing 121 on my 18" dish
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us