Cable detail needed for Panset2700A to computer

Username: Czgdbc

Post Number: 1
what is the cable name should I use to buy the correct one for Panset2700A.
I tried Radio shack RS232C serial cable, female to female , female to male , one of other 9pin serial cable but none of them work. The best I got the "Flash Faild" error or it just hanged on 0% download. I think I am not using the right cable.

I read some post and now get more confuse about stright through, crossover , null modem cable.. Can anyone tell me what is the correct name of the cable and from where I should be able to get it. thx

Username: Fulali

Post Number: 8
It seems you are not using correct communication port. Try different port number in number in your loader programme. Cable required is RS 232 female to female.

Username: Labait

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 3
cable i bought that works good for me is a file transfer cable twin end db9 & db25 from best buy for about $32 canadian

Username: Czgdbc

Post Number: 2
thx for the input,
I have tried all 4 ports from com1 to com4 but still have the same error. Any detail about the cable that you have used that works for you. Is it says null modem /serial/ crossover or ?

Username: Labait

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 6
serial cable...ive updated my 2700a already with a green light all go dont have to kill the kids results
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us