I MUST BE AN IDIOT..yeah im shoutin

Bronze Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 20
her i sit 3rd day since morph..did blind scan wit new keys on echo 7 dir tv and nim..and echo 9........too many frenchies on 9 (when i had it) all sigs and qual > 70% ..reloaded bl 356...then 355..nothing....56 changed to 70 on 01.. auto off..all rules followed..3500s keeps lookin for pic ( no clone)...please ..no more helpful info...i have done it all and i aint a newbie...just tell me if anyone else out there cannot get dish or is this a Chi- town thing

Bronze Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 97
buddy i live in chi town it has nothing to do with that LOL!!! Try these keys. They are working for me........

Updated: Oct. 6 , 2006

Dish Network:
KEY00:
0C FA 39 73 91 5F F5 54 E9 56 1C 42 8B 7A CA B2

KEY01:
66 B9 F6 53 70 ED 2A 5B 31 D5 59 D2 9F 1C 52 63

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
hey and dont forget to turn OFF Auto-roll option before you input the keys

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 21
done it done it done it...same keys as mcsunny on 06...same as key ripper.....still pic waitin...screw this...im gonna watch the ppv preview channel...only one i get...still better than locals

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
i dont know what to tell you. Only one more thing i could suggest is to unflug the receiver and plug it back in and go to keys for DN and see if the keys are there (the ones that i gave you from yesterday). If that doesnt work try to factory reset your receiver and than do a blind scan for DN. Good luck

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 768
psychmonster

Check the "provider ID" and recheck the keys!

Bronze Member
Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 59
On the pansat you have to turn the autoroll to off on all three providers dish, bev and globecast. If you don't and only change one or two of the three to off the stupid thing will still autoroll. It has to be off, off and off.

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 22
Thanks...every one is turned off except Keycode...I think its got to be a bin problem...every now and then I hear vocals and the start of a pic when waiting...then starts waiting all over...gonna purge the 356 bin and reload the 355...see if that works
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us