Cools@t 4000 pro

Bronze Member
Username: Fidarahman

Post Number: 52
Can anyone guide me as to how do I get rid of the channel list already there in my box?
I had loaded my own list prepared using channel master anr it didnt work properly. I cannot erase that nor can I overwrite a new list ...any idea

Bronze Member
Username: Miguel03

Tucson

Post Number: 57
Go to your menu and go to system setup, go to delete channels and it will prop you to press info to delete all channels. Press info, then load you own channel list

Bronze Member

Tucson

Post Number: 58
Do you happen to have BEV working on your Cools*t. If so where do you have your BEV keys inputed, because it doesn't work on mine.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
Miguel...I am talking of the receiver box. I need to delete my inputted channels from the box..not from the TV screen. Thanx though for response. I did not input B#V

Bronze Member

Tucson

Post Number: 59
To delete the channels from your receiver box, press menu on your remote, go to channels and go to delete channels. It will ask you if you want to delete the channels from your reciever and press info on your remote to delete all of them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Thank you so much Miguel..My point is that I want to load a new list onto my box having an old channel list. How can I do that. I tried to overwrite but the old list channels wont go. When I connect it to TV, the old list channels come in on scan.I want that when I load a new channel list from computer, and connect to TV, the newly loaded channels should come on scan.How can that be...may be factory flash...where do I get that, please

Bronze Member

Tucson

Post Number: 60
You can get a factory flash at F2atv.c0m. I don't know why your cools*t doesn't erase the old channel list mine does, by doing the steps I just mentioned above.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
Miguel...I found the file. It is a factory channel list which if flashed into your box from computer, turns into an absolutely new and fresh bought stb.Then you can flash in your latest files like you do to a newly bought box.Here is the site if you needed it sometime;
[link removed]
Take care
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us