Pansat 2700a question.......

Username: Surgorokus

N.y.

Post Number: 1
Hey newbie here so bare with me. I turned the autoroll off and put the new keys in last night, everything was great. I woke up this morning and all channels gone, only have radio ? What can I do to get channels back?

Username: Playa_zihua

Post Number: 3
need to retype the keys again

N.y.

Post Number: 2
O.k. I did that and still just radio.

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 114
Are there any channels on the T.V side?

N.y.

Post Number: 3
? I dunno where would I check?

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 116
You probably hit the Sat/Music button, Look on your remote for a Sat/Music button and press it. If that doesn't work, start hitting buttons on that remote.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 400
try press the buttom TV\RADIO.....

N.y.

Post Number: 4
Allright I did a sat. scan and I got them all back. But I was told by the guy I got this from when I lose channels don't scan. He says go to the channel list go to channel 100 and click and it's supposed to bring them back. But I've yet to see that work, and I didn't have a channel 100. I dunno but Jr's got his toons so screw it. lol. Thanks alot for the quick reponses!! You guys rock!!

Username: Amt

Post Number: 7
i juts got 2700a can any one please help with the intallation i dont knwo what bin to download?

Username: Amt

Post Number: 8
when ever i try to downlaod a bin by loader reciver restarts it self

Username: Rcfiddlerman

Post Number: 4
help i have a pansat 2700a with the bin x-87bl API:2.74c_EUbX boot ver:6.2 27 sep 2006 on it, or atleast thats what my system info says. i see these post about new keys that you can punch in i tried but i think iam doing something wrong... iam also currently pointed to bev with my dish and using nimiq 1.2 ku for the sat if this helps you for figuring what i have and where iam at

Post Number: 6
oops i mean nimiq 1.3ku thanx

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 330
Did you got the keys for Di*h or for BEV?, there are 2 different sets of keys, you need the keys for BEV, after enter each one of the key don't forget to press the OK button on your remote before going to the next key.......you also must turn off all the autoroll option and leave just the keycode option on.

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 331
I just forgot, for BEV you have to enter the keys at the 0901 not at the 0101....

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 766
Rcfiddlerman

If you are trying to get nimiq 1.3 just turn the BEV autoroll off and enter the new keys manually.

Bev Keys, Provider 0901:

key0: 4F 11 A4 DB 3E 22 85 78 6D FC 54 38 A4 05 20 A9
Key1: 5B 14 37 7E 7A 73 3C 38 C0 68 D5 A9 57 C2 13 D5

and here is the latest bin file:

http://www.dssce
ntral.net/files/uploads/pansat2700-X-87BL_060927_274_api.zip

Post Number: 8
thanx this all is good and it all works again.... i also found out if you get no signal after a while just shut off and turn on the switch in the back of the receiver...thanx again long live pansat
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us