ANY PANSAT 3500 PRO HERE? new user PLEASE HELP

Username: Ben123

Post Number: 6
im getting lil green light on my 3500 and thats sometime but nothing on TV and now im trying to load something on my 3500 and i cant get power to come on for me to load something,PLEASE HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 14
Ok we can help ya.....but we need more info.....what sat are you trying to receive? what is your setup from the tv to the dish the more we know the more easer we can help ya......and if you are seeing a message what does it read?

I have a 3500 and have DN and BEV working right now so I can help ya

Post Number: 8
im running dish network and to be honest with ya id otn know whats going on im new at this and im not getting any ppower on my pansat 3500 for me to load anything and when its hooked to the tv im not getting anything at all in a tv.

Bronze Member
Username: Senators

Post Number: 13
did u set the keys and uplaod the lates bin file and are u getting a signal ???

Post Number: 10
i cant get power to come on pansat 3500,nothing on tv

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i did load bin and keys to in and i got some channel yesterday but i wasnt done setting up the whole receiver,and i was gona finish it today but today im not getting any power to it fot me to do anything i dont know why,i tried to turn power on and off from the back few times but didnt work.

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 16
Alex I would put in factory bin to put it back and see if it brings it back

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
i would love to do that but HOW? receiver is not powering ON for me to do anything.

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 71
hey alex, there is a switch in the back, did you turn it on or plug in the power cable. if your did then your box is fried. jtag option is to save your box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us