PANSAT 3500 NEW USER PLEASE HELP

Username: Ben123

Post Number: 1
HELLO I GOT MY NEW PANSAT 3500 yesterday AND I LOADED V3.38 AND today power is not comming on only thing i see is lil green dot and no nothing on my tv at all??? please help

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 92
Have you loaded the latest BIN for this receiver?

Post Number: 3
i loaded 87bl- 060927- 274

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 94
I'm not sure but that looks like the 2700 Bin, go to Dsstester,com and check for the latest Bin for your 3500. It's pretty much self explanatory there, and you don't need to sign up.

Post Number: 4
KING i cant power my receiver on for me to load anything on it,what should i do to get it power on?

Username: Grivera74

Torreon, Coahuila Mexico

Post Number: 1
Alex,
YOu need to load the 356T bin, I think you load a bin for a different pansat model

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 498
You loaded the bin for a pansat 2700 rather then 3500. Unplug the STB for approximately 10 minutes then plug back in and load the above bin 356t

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
what is STB?and where can i get 356t from?please explain to me in a SIMPLE ENGLISH i dont understand FTA TERMS yet.learning. THX

Torreon, Coahuila Mexico

Post Number: 2
STB is your pansat and you can find here is the forums the file for the 356 bin.

Username: Ganga

Post Number: 8
how do you enter keys for pansat, I just bought the receiver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
im sorry im new at this too,and my pansat is down and someone helped me on a phone the first time to put keys in.sorry

Torreon, Coahuila Mexico

Post Number: 3
you can enter on the remote control 8282, you will enter into a screen. Look for Nagravision 2
select Dish network and the enter the new keys with you remote control when you finish press OK to save the keys.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us