I ain't gonna take this ---- no more

Bronze Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 12
I have had it wit pansat...everytime I save manual keys..ff ff or id comes up with completely diff keys....used vol to toggle to new key then saved...lost everything..start over...time after time..dreamin about those f--kin numbers now..enough...tried using default before setting...still same crap.. Mcsunny say use 00...BL site says use 01...all the same..2 days f--kin wit this...when i do get it to save...keeps waiting for pic...autoroll off ..newest keys..gettin a viewsat...screw this doorstop...had panst 2500 4 yrs ago and the 2700.....not to stupid..gettin rid of 3500sd...something is wrong and fed up...

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 12
I have 3500 and am watching BEV now with no trouble....I had the wait for pic thing yesterday I changed the keys and it stoped for me....I have the latest bin and the new key hope this helps I know it can be frustrating I had to learn how too change keys yesterday took me 1 hour turned out i had turned off "keycode" so it would not work as soon as I turned that back on it was fine sorry you are having so much trouble but I am also going to get a viewsat as a backup (and so the wife-kids can watch what they want) hope that help a little

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 13
thanks...that cool....but I have been doing this pansat thing for 4 yrs, so I know how to manually update keys...but this is new...cannot angle to Bev...stuck with dn...is this a Chicago thing...loaded all the recent BL bins on 2500...nothing...2700...nothing..3500...still wating for pic...i cannot keep playing ...worn out...going to the best!!!

Bronze Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 13
Ya I just tried my DN also and its doing the wait for pic thing here too so a viewsat is going to be ordered

Bronze Member
Username: Shenanigans

Post Number: 22
psychmonster, sorry you're having such a bad time, dude. I was getting frustrated last night with Bev. It was doing the same thing you described on my 2500 w/279t. Then I realized I boxed two of the keys. I corrected them and the pic popped right in. Didn't have to do a thing for DN. Didn't see it happen, but it must have rolled on it's own because I got the new keys and didn't do it manually... I thought auto roll was broke for DN too, but I guess not.

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 14
still not seeing anything...autoroll on...latest keys, nothing...keeps going infinity...latest bins pansat bl..autoroll off 2700...3500 bl downloads..manual keys...still scrambled or ad infinitem picture waiting

Bronze Member
Username: Culon61

Post Number: 21
autoroll still working with c00lsat ...

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 15
hi..Shenanigans ..thanks for your info...but how do i know know when my last and latest keys have been saved because then I save them, that is the problem...they are changed everytime I save them but changed to different id or to/ and ffffff to some blank page
.. and still nothing..I can go back and check 00 and 01 and everthing has changed to some wierd numbers...and then when after hours , I finally get this code to save I still get the wating for picture ...which goes on for more hours.......no changes in the code..still searching or scrambled...pansat 3500 BL 356...manual keys to follow...where is my Pansat scxrewed up
24 D2 1E 6D 11 F0 95 1A 6F 74 6E BD BC C6 92 54 00
66 B9 F6 53 70 ED 2A 5B 31 D5 59 D2 9F 1C 52 63 01

Bronze Member
Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 85
I just do'nt know since mine is working just fine

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Sounds really weird man. If it were me, I'd start from scratch by flashing it with the factory bin. Then try the 356 on your 3500 again. It could be the bin you are running now got corrupted somehow and isn't able to store the keys properly. Since you're down anyway, you haven't got anything to lose by taking a shot to see if it fixes the problem. It can't hurt......

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 16
thought bin was corrupted..did factory reset 3500sd reloaded factory bin..bl 356..blind scan..sig at 95%..reset new keys...still waiting for pic..gets to about 870% then rolls over and starts again or says scrambled...am I the only one???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Damm man... You got me.. Sorry I wasn't any help...

As a last resort you could try the 356t clone safe bin. You've got nothing to lose by trying it....

Username: Notnomde

Northern Light

Post Number: 7
keys 00 don't look right.
4F 11 A4 DB 3E 22 85 78
6D FC 54 38 A4 05 20 A9
KEY 0 ACTIVE

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 198
put the 355 bin back in it, see what happens

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 199
Key1: 66 B9 F6 53 70 ED 2A 5B 31 D5 59 D2 9F 1C 52 63 (active)

Username: Hemi426no1

Post Number: 2
Samething happened to me. But it was the wrong bin. When I downloaded it it said 280 but on the receiver it said it was only the 236. Make sure you have the right bin from a good place.

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 17
viet vien xu ..never saw this key....bwtf...i will try it because it couldnt be any worse than the Russain roulet game in Deer Hunter..dude...I m loving U...just playin

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 18
thanks f all your input...this FTA site is still tops.even though I
have tried all remedies, I tip my hat to your response...kicks _ss out of
any response from future fta..(not a dummie but response is limited
and hard to find and is not immediatly accessable) or Oleg or any
other dummie site...bottom line...still no pic..maybe I am a 5yr vet of fta
and still does not now how to prgram...or maybe not...

Bronze Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 15
make sure you have keycode ON on the screen were you turn off autoroll OFF do NOT turn off keycode.....if its off the receiver will NOT use the key's you put in........that is what I was doing wrong
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us