NFL Sunday Ticket

Username: Brass70065

Post Number: 1
If I have three receivers and order NFL Sunday Ticket will I be able to watch it on all three TVs or only on the one I ordered it on?

Thanks

Anonymous

Yes, you can watch on any of your three TVs.

Username: Mikey04

Post Number: 2
BTW, you NFL Fans! For the first time ever NFL Pre Season Games are on Chl 212 on DirecTV. That's up to fifty games two weeks prior to the opening of the normal season.

Where's my remote?

voice
Unregistered guest
U must order it "online" to view it on all receivers...all PPV's events and packages are available only on the IRD that you used if you order using the remote..try it with a movie first,U will see that the movie is only on that receiver/TV that U used using the remote..

john jr.
Unregistered guest
Can you receive directv NFL sunday ticket without being connected to the telephone?

the voice
Unregistered guest
yes...but order online (directv.com) using the master account that U set up and register here (same as registering for online banking etc)and no phone line is needed

al
Unregistered guest
is the nfl sunday ticket offered "a la carte" without ordering a dtv programing package?

john jr.
Unregistered guest
nope, gotta have at least the basic package.

texans1
Unregistered guest
that sucks

hammer
Unregistered guest
actually yes it is ala carte,but now Bev has it also,excluding a few home games from cities (Buffalo NY.etc)located near Canada..

RapGuy
Unregistered guest
hammer.... are you an M.C.Hammer fan ?

axe
Unregistered guest
nope!...but doesn't mean I would NEVER listen to him..but thats not my thing!

well now somebody has stolen my nick again,so now I'm the axe!

I swear this is a DAVE site or either nobody is mentally over 13....

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
***********FINALLY GOOD NEWS!!************

If you have a Direct TV satellite dish with the BASIC SUBSCRITION, then you are able to receive free extra channels including PPV,NFL and ADULT with your service.
I have P5 cards available for $150 each. The cards are pre-programmed so that you are able to receive over 500 extra channels FOR FREE, including 96 ppv, 6 adult, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, NFL ticket and your local stations
and music channels.

THE PRICES ARE $150 EACH INCLUDING SHIPPING.

-FIVE MONTH GUARANTY ALSO INCLUDED

TO ORDER E-MAIL ME AT finish24@aol.com AND PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE YOUR IRD's SERIAL NUMBER.

HURRY BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY 60 CARDS LEFT

**************THIS IS NO SCAM******************
MANY ECoustcs MEMBERS ARE NOW HAPPY CUSTOMERS

finish 24 tis just in, SCAM
Unregistered guest
finish 24 tis just in,IS A SCAM!!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY THING FOR YOUR MONEY!!!any thing he has will never work.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 206
finish24 is a scammmer folks she takes your money and never delivers and then she blocks your emails stay clear..peace.jmill

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
Can't understand why you discredit me without ever trying my cards. May be you're a Dave's man ?
In the end, people know who to trusr.

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 213
Richard/deaf -- The above was an experiment. Someone has been fukkin with all of the threads here, or at least eight of them in the past couple of hours. Eight threads have the exact same posts on them, nine counting this one, and all of them within 17 minutes. There are four posts that recur on all 9 threads:

Finish 24's "Finaly Good News"
Finish 24, ths just in
James Millard (Registered)
Finish 24 "Can't understand why you discredit me..."

Each thread has some or no posts in between, depending on the responses between the C/P's, but of course there are no C/P's of REGISTERED posters
except those of James Millard.

What you guys saw me doing with your posts was to see if I could C/P your registration/user name, and you saw how that came out.

One other thing: James Millard's post wasn't always C/P'd: In at least one case he used all cap's.

So, either James Millard is doing this, or the real James Millard has cancelled his registration and someone else has taken it over -- which can't be true because James Millard has over 200 posts, or something like that.

That tells me only one thing: Those other posts were all imitations/impersonations, with the lone exception of James Millard.

James Millard: My good friend, can you please explain this away?

Username: Colorcaps

Post Number: 2
any files for pansat 2500 ?

PW
Unregistered guest
yes there are at www.dsscentral.net

Unregistered guest
I am one of the C-Band owners who subscribed to NFLST until they made their deal with Direct TV. Now I find that if I want to subscribe to NFLST I have to buy nearly $700 of other services that I neither need or want. Has there been any kind of uproar over this kind of dishonesty or am I the only one who thinks it stinks. What recourse do I - and other C-Band owners have in this matter?

PW-voice
Unregistered guest
we're forming a committee to organize a grand scale demonstration at www.dsscentral.net

PW-voice REAL one
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOW...someone's really been going to town impersonating me the past 2 days....I can't even go to every thread to read whatever the imposter is saying but whatever ...IT's NOT ME!...guess someone really wants to grow up and be just like me....LOL

BTW...this is a copy/paste from dsscentral...might interest some,or maybe not factual...but I thought U all might want to see it,do whatever U like with this..a
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:12 am Post subject: AL7bar.ca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to give everybody a heads up on this dealer. He is a scamming SOB don't buy anything from him. The forum is filled with a ton of great people but the store is a scam. He uses the forum to sucker people into thinking he is legit and then takes your money and you get nothing. Family member and I purchased ( or tried to purchase ) a pansat from him. Placed the order and we were told 2 to 5 day delivery still nothing and this is 4 weeks later. We've tried to contact the store via e-mail can't do that because the e-mail address is invalid, call directly to the store and get voice mail can't leave message because mail bax is full. We posted on the forum what was going on their were about 30 other people having the same problem. So he comes into the thread yesterday and says that the pansats are faulty and he will send a ultra instead BS. DON"T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SCAMMING SOB!!!!

PW-voice REAL one is a fake
Unregistered guest
BEWARE

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
**********THIS IS THE REAL SCAMMER***********

THIS IS A C/P FROM ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS SITE :
PANSAT RECIEVER...dish.lnb..complete system.SALE.....

mofo
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, August 31, 2004 - 05:15 am:
yes, illegal if trying to pick up subscription channels, but not for fta(freetoair) channels, and there is a good amount of channels. i am sick of those who try to rip off ppl. u want a pansat2500a (cheapest is ebay), want support (panarex, the company who makes pansat2500a) - but not to use illegally--they can help set up your dish too, plus many free forums out there to help you, so don't be stupid and pay crap load for something cheaper than it really is, jmvip is james millard, worst of them all, one he is talking to himself trying to hype up his own stuff, two he is breaking the law by stating that he flashes these 2500a and selling it it for a scamming price, if he legit how come hemakes you call or email him and not give support to these questions, also how come his prices drop so fast for a ligit company, if you paying more than 200.00 for pansat2500a, u getting ripped-off

james millard
Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

chester , va
usa

Post Number: 229
Posted on Tuesday, August 31, 2004 - 11:32 am:
mofo k......m.a............

SO NOW YOU SEE WHO WAS THE REAL SCAMMER
AND YOU CAN CHECK MORE OF HIS SCAMMING THERE

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me if the Titans-Dolphins game will be on the ticket on Saturday?

Username: Mikey04

Post Number: 3
Due to weather concerns in the state of Florida, the 9/12 13:00et Tennessee @ Miami game is now scheduled for Saturday and will only be shown live in the Miami and Nashville DMAs via CBS. According to the NFL, there can be no live national distribution of this game for NFL SUNDAY TICKET subscribers. We will offer the SD version of this game on NFL SUNDAY TICKET on Sunday (9/12) as a delayed / replay broadcast. Finally, the HD version of this game will not be available and will be removed from the HD schedule.

Anonymous

If you are a dish hobbiest and you want to see a particular NFL game,simply change your script to that town.The home game may be blacked out so you change your script to the visitors hometown.Lets say SD is home to Green bay,Sd is blacked out maybe ,so you switch your script to the Green Bay area.I personally have all scripts downloaded on my computer.They were sent to me by the people I bought my SV1 dummy card from.BTW,look for Doug Flutie to be this years SB MVP.

Bronze Member
Username: Dss2092

Post Number: 13
Hi Guys, I have all this stuff for sale at some great prices...just log into www.DssBliss.com

Here is a list of items !

Thanks
www.DssBliss.com

DSS REV --- 74.99
XTREEME ROM A3B --- 64.99
ATMEGA 128 + J-TAG COMBO --- 99.99
ATMEGA 128 + J-TAG + DIGILOCK COMBO --- 119.99
DSS REV & EXTREME ISO COMBO --- 134.99
ATMEGA + J-TAG + NAGLESS LOCK COMBO --- 119.99
ATMega 128 --- 49.99
AVR6 --- 34.99
TSOP 3 Chip Lock --- 19.99
TSOP 2 Chip Lock --- 19.99
J-31 JTAG & Cable --- 54.99
Universal JTAG & Cable --- 54.99
Xtreme ISO Programmer --- 64.99
TSOP Nagless Lock --- 19.99
DSSREV ISO Programmer --- 64.99
Universal Atmega 18x PLL --- 49.99
Digital Lock Auto Rest V2.0 --- 19.99
Magic Card w/Programmer --- 84.99
Quad ISO --- 64.99
Xtreme SureShot Serial --- 64.99
Xtreme SureShot USB --- 79.99
Mikobu III --- 79.99
Absolute 1 --- 64.99
T-911 --- 64.99
No 745 Wafer --- 79.99
No 745 Red Devil --- 79.99
Xtreme Red Dragon --- 64.99

Anonymous

I will give you 15 dollars for everything you got.

applebee
Unregistered guest
Dish (network) does not carry the NFL sunday ticket...ONLY DTV and BEV do

Anonymous

But you dont need SUNDAY TICKET to get your favorite team on tv.As stated above simply change your script to a area that is showing the game you want to see.Just make sure you chose the script that it is not blacked out in.All games are available.

Unregistered guest
Carefull when ordering read the fine print.
Any games broadcasted on your local CBS and Fox stations will NOT be available on Sunday Ticket. This adds up to 3 games per week for 17 weeks. Is it worth it?

Unregistered guest
This is my first year with Sunday Ticket. The games look awful. When the change to a wide angle or a far away shot I can barely make out which team is which team. It looks likes they are compressing the heck out of the signal. Does anyone else experience this??? Am I missing something perhaps in my set up? I don't think the signal is bad. Most other shows are fine.

applebee1
Unregistered guest
no problems here..great coverage and many good angles..I don't know how it wouldn't ..should either come in or not..your setup?..explain....if using Bev or DTV sub,then if all other channels are ok,then NFL should be too..

Powell ad
Unregistered guest
hey Chris G, i am having the same problem that u had! not sure why but its really sucks when its middle in the game!
http://www.satellitetvissue.com

monkeyboy77
Unregistered guest
hi, all is there anyway to view nfl games on dish network? ala dish network? im a san diego chargers fans, ive caught the jets as well as the game last week on cbsw...but this week looked for it on cbsw and the dumb raiders are playing is there anyway to watch the chargers games? ill or leg?

Bronze Member
Username: Tyrader2000

Post Number: 15
Try the local CBS of the chargers opp. and other CBS feeds. One should get it. I do such when my team is not aired, which is seldom since I am a RAIDERS fan. Later, TY

monkeyboy77
Unregistered guest
what dish provider do u have? i think im only allowed to have cbs atlanta cbs LA cbs chicago and cbs denver....do u have dish network? is there anyway to get the other cbs feeds? the one i need cbs tennese?(spelling) any chips or ways around it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us