Please please help thank you

Username: Dmi18

Post Number: 1
Hi and sorry if this question sound stupid but I'm very new to this so please be kind.
I have a VR 2000 Extreme.I also have 2 dishes. It was installed by a someone and it worked fine for a while later stop working and he put some codes and it worked fine again.
About a month ago stop working and my source disappeared. Due to lack of knowledge I gave up till I find this site. So please anyone can tell me what I need to make my dish to work. I have a laptop and I know I need some kind of cable to connect to the dish but what programs do I need to read the download and what I need to upload the program to the receiver
please help and tell me in very plain English (I'm not goods with the terms are used here) how I can fix this thank you in advance

Post Number: 2
anybody please :- (

Bronze Member
Username: Franktodd

Post Number: 12
go to dsscentral*net

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 480
Dan - you need to load the lates bin. You're bin is out of date for one which is causing your box no to work. You'll need the latest bin and loader. Dave H just gave you a place to read up on "How To"

Post Number: 3
Thank you I'll try it

Post Number: 4
I know it sounds stupid but I'm using USB connection and I can't figure out which com. is it on.any advise on how I can set the loader on the right com

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 97
You should have figured it out while Adding Hardware on your laptop. I had a cd that came with my USB-Serial port cable(Null Cable). If you can't figure it out, go down the Com1, Com2, Com3,etc. I'm using Com4

Post Number: 5
thank you I did that and I know I'm using com 3
But still nothing
It shows status as 0% any idea
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us