PANSAT or VIEWSAT??

Username: Kdav

Post Number: 2
Hi, I'm new to this whole pansat/viewsat thing and I want to know which one to go with. Which one is a smarter investment to make for the long run and how easy is it to maintain it. What's the pros and cons of each receiver? Whats involved in maintaining the receiver? Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. By the way this will be for Dish Network

Thank you

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 150
David,

Viewsat is the best receiver so far because its fixes/bins comes fast. And it's cheap

Username: Amt

Post Number: 6
which viewsat model should i buy to get all south asian channels

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 52
viewsat xtreme is more popular. both xtreme & platinum will give you asian koochie channels.

If you need fixes file, loader, & instructions go to this website, no sign-up, one click download.

http://www.chochcrib.net/forums/thread.jsp?cat_ID=6&cat_TYPE=ENT&cat_NAME=FTA%20 SATELLITE

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 92
Go to the Viewsat site, print their specs. Go to the Pansat site, print their specs. Compare notes... Pick the box with the features that matter the most to YOU. The only thing that you won't find on their sites is Viewsat's track record of coming out with the bins faster than Pansat.

Post Number: 3
Do I need to get a loader software to load the file? If so where do I get it?

Thanks

Post Number: 4
I got it... Didn't realize it came with the loader.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us