Pansat 2500a wait for picture

Username: Tvice

Mtl, Qc Canada

Post Number: 1
hello i have a pansat 2500a since this morning the only thing i have on the screen is wait for picture i download the 280 bin keep doing the same thing i did the blind scan miniq 2 bev can somebody help me please.

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 246
update and check the keys.. hows the rate on your signal??

Username: Tvice

Mtl, Qc Canada

Post Number: 2
the signal is at 91% the key is ok i think fron september 22

Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 8
I am having the same thing here too I have 3500 with latest bin, was working last night (3am) I just got BEV last night....anyone have any thoughts?

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 153
Tom and Jay,

Try to load the factory bin for your receiver and then re-load the bin for Pansat 2500a from www.download-dssnetwork.co.nr

Bronze Member
Username: Dancuban

Post Number: 21
guys b change there keys so you would have to enter them manualy or let your box auto roll. i did 2 2500a clone for 2 friends and everything seems to be working fine so far. hope this help you

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 54
yall need latest bin from either late september or october bin files. get the latest files and instructions from here.

http://www.chochcrib.net/forums/thread.jsp?cat_ID=6&cat_TYPE=ENT&cat_NAME=FTA%20 SATELLITE

Username: Notnomde

Northern Light

Post Number: 6
keys look the same, but one hex number is changed on the key 01, second line , 4th position. It should be 68. Just change this number and save and it should be all ok

Bronze Member
Username: Cricpower

Post Number: 25
keys for bev changed this afternoon..

Key 0: Active
4F 11 A4 DB 3E 22 85 78
6D FC 54 38 A4 05 20 A9

Key 1:
3A BA CD 06 03 CE 6D 97
EC FB 9E 68 D4 5E 21 C6

hope that helps..

Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 10
YA I got it working it was the key that needed to be changed thanks for the input! I am learning how to test and I feel its going good....I have DN 100% on a dish 500 on top of the house and bev 100% on a 24" mounted to a table in the yard LoL but it works

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 251
make sure you loaded the bin till the end , dont unplug untill you dont see the DONE button..

Username: Mmrph1

Post Number: 4
Thanks cricpower, the numbers are good.

Username: Seelan

Post Number: 1
I have pansat 2700. I put that key is nothing work on. if anyone know pls help me out... give ur ideas.....Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 101
Are you sure you using the right keys? 0C FA 39 73 91 5F etc..., You know that there's two set of keys, right? One for DN(DishNetwork) and one for BEV.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us