Echo7 and nimiq1 in one satellite ? possible or not?

Username: Enigmatik

Post Number: 5
i wonder if u can get those 2 programs in one little dish... right now everytime i wanna watch bev or dn i got to turn my dish so i can catch either bev or dn... is there any easy way for me? thx

Bronze Member
Username: Zzddrr

Post Number: 18
Use at least a 33" dish and you can put both on the same dish. First, make sure you have perfect signal for 121W and after that play around with a circular LNBF and find Nimiq. I used to put on a 36" 121W, 110W, 97W, and 91W (Nimiq 1.3). I allign first for 97W in the middle, then the rest comes after. One little trick: put all LNBFs on the arm because you'll have 4 of them...they are heavy and they would move the arm a bit down so you would lose quality once you add the rest. But if you put all of them on the arm, then you can perfectly align for 97W and then allign the rest. Keep in mind u need at least a 33" dish to have both... that is because u need good signal for 121W.

Bronze Member
Username: Decryptor

Post Number: 34
echo 7 is on 119W, not 121W.

Bronze Member
Username: Zzddrr

Post Number: 19
Sorry...but same sh*t
All you have to do in this case is to make sure that 110W (Echo 8.10) is in the middle in one side there will be 119W on the other side 18 degrees away you'll get 91W.

One question: What is the size of your dish???

If it's an 18" then you can forget about it... Or if you have an elliptical 24" x 18" then you can easily do it.

Silver Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 138
One way, with 18" dish, is to install a motor, then he can go all over the sky on one dish, e.g 82, 91, 110, 119

Username: U2guess

Post Number: 1
Hi there,
Has the bev keys changed this morning at about 9:20. If it has, then does any1 has the new bev keys.

Thanx.

Bronze Member
Username: Dancuban

Post Number: 22
i have an 18" elliptical dish an i have 91, 110, and 119 on the same dish. like z said make sure 110 is in the middle. for me starting on a slant of about 45 degrees i got 91, 110, 119. 119 being on top 91 at bottom. hope this help some one

Bronze Member
Username: Mexico

Post Number: 32
Hello everybody, I have a question. ARe all the codes you guys are posting only for Pansat? Because i have dish and i put the codes in and i am not getting at least the locals, can someone help me please i haven't had tv for like 2 to 3 weeks already i need help!!! I have Nagravasion 2. And my reciever is: free to air digital satellite!! i need help please and thank you!!! I WOULD APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH1!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us