IMPROVED pansat bins

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 624
Posted by LK:

Pansat and Blacklist have released all new improved bins TODAY 3 October, for ALL their models except the 5000 and 6000 models (1500-2300-2500-2700-3500) today at their home site...these new bins fix the EPG and rebooting problems that many have been experiencing with the releases from 9-27..new bins available now: Pansat 1500- bin 280, P2300-258E, P2500-280, P2700-275, P3500-356, - here'the DIRECT link for ALL these Pansat new files, must register first at www.future-fta.info/forums

http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

As soon as Dsscommunity forums is back up I will post here, also in meantime these files should also be available at Dsscentral.ne*t..enjoy

Thanks LK!

Bronze Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 59
there is nothing there under FILES

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 625
On welcome and announcements page, go to 'forum jump' on bottom of page, click file downloads.Upload

Username: Ubba

Post Number: 8
is the 2700 for clones?

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 627
No, these bins are for original pansats only.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
hawaiian, i finally dloaded the bin
my 279 works just fine, all the channels work

why do you think this is better?
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 27
Some times EPG is not working corrctly, plus lossing some channels, I supposse new bin will solve that problems...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
please dont tell me i have to erase all the channels and re-scan everything
i renamed 30-40 channels, erased 150-200 channels, did my favorites, changed the order of the channels, etc
if i have to re-do all this work, i'll stick to bin 279 :-)

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 629
If you are happy with the older bin that's fine. I myself sometimes won't download the latest bin because I'm happy with what I had. But for others maybe they get frustrated with the epg or whatever else, then they can try the newer bin.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4601
IF whatever bin U are using now is working fine, then keep using it!...U do NOT have to use a new bin, just because its NEW!...do U go buy a new car everytime one comes out or do u continue to use your present working car!...if U had read the original post above, the new bins are for people who were having some problems with the previous bins..

BTW...thanks Hawaian...U do a good things here for everybody..

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 49
A car is diff than a bin file LK....bad example. I can update a bin file as soon as it comes out without any cost. But for a car you gonna loose money for upgrading your car, and the price depreciates the next day.

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 245
the car was a very good example and gets you wherever you want to go.. the botton line is: why would you change a WINNING TEAM? if the bin is working let it ride... think about it..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
marcus & LK are good example of ridding each other like a car.

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 91
The car example was okay, except for the cost factor. But I think we know what LK was trying to say. We shouldn't waste our time looking for flaws in LK's comment, rather, figure out how to respond to a guy who just customized his whole box and thinks he has to do it all over again.
1. If you're content with the current bin, you don't have to do anything to waste your time
2. If you really want the new bin with alleged better features, guess what, you have to waste your time and re-customize your channels all over again.

Customizing your channels is temporary until the channels start dropping anyway. It's just one of the inconveniences that we have to deal with. I must have done it numerous times. But, hey, it's a small price to pay for all those free channels, isn't it???

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 483
Marcus, your such a kiss aszs. OMG I cant believe it. Why dont you just say if it aint broke dont fix it!!! I hate my pansat now it sux. My viewsat on the other hand kicks asz. its really fast and the guide is super fast.

Silver Member

Post Number: 247
david david david
i love the coments the mods placed on you 2 weeks ago..Damm..im so proud of you ,a true SILVER MEMBER you actually managed to get up there with 483 posts full of crap, insults and nonsense information..

keep up the good work

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
YALL ALL BUNCHAH LK AZZZZZ KISSERS....

VIEWSAT DO KICKAZZZZ FOR NOW....I'LL GIVE IT A YEAR OR SO...UNTIL THEN THEY JUST GO DOWN LIKE PANSHIIIT...SOMEONELSE WILL COME OUT WITH BETTER BOX.....THAT'S THE LIFE CYCLE OF FTA. AS LONG AS I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING TO CRACK THAT ENCRYPTION SIGNAL FROM DISH, AND STAY AHEAD WITH THE GAME...I'M GOOD TO GO.

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
The_nfl... think about all the money you are saving and not paying for dish network, how about if you take that money and invest in some english 101 classes. Maybe if you learn how to speak at least one language correctly people would take you more serious since they will be able to understand what you saying.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Marcus....kissing and licking LK azzzz will make you very smart....hahahahh

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
NFL.. i wouldnt bother reading an FTA comment or dowloading a fix from you or vandiesel not even if i needed that info to save my life..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
marcus...the only thing that you would....lick & kiss LK bunghole....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
LOL LOL LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 250
after your mommy of course..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
marcus V...dammm...you even lick your mammma too.... you MF'er

Silver Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 132
here we go again.....hey the nfl...why dont u put on the gloves?? do the right thing....kato1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Username: Eliaselias

Post Number: 1
Hello does anyone know if there is a fix for megasat 2700xl Thanks in advance. Nalyn i hope you can help me in this
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us