Viewsat loading problem

Bronze Member
Username: Ronmcc02

Post Number: 12
I have a viewsat 2000. I have been trying to get the bin loaded for about a week off and on. No Luck. I'm at going from stb to the pc when it reads resending and then error. I have tried several loaders from different sites, also tried the update bin from a couple of different sites, changed computer, changed the com 1 and 2 ports on the loader and on the back of computer to rule out the port. I am going to change the null modem cable next and then the box. It did load the previous autoroll bin with no problems. Has anyone had this problem or suggestions?

Username: Bogus

TO

Post Number: 10
stb to pc ??
If you are trying to load a (bin), should be a .pgm. Anyway you should be PC to STB.

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 241
important info: PRES THE PCtoSTB button FIRST, then you turn on the receiver.. then it will load

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 47
make sure you have correct null modem cable and xtreme loader2. then do exact what marcus said.

if you need loader2 and .pgm file, download at this website, no sign-up required, http://www.chochcrib.net/forums/thread.jsp?cat_ID=6&cat_TYPE=ENT&cat_NAME=FTA%20 SATELLITE
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us