First time uploader( please HELP!!!!!)

Username: Harsirat

Post Number: 1
I HAVE PANSAT 2500 WHICH I CLONED FROM FORTECH ULTRA... i was away for 6 months and right now i don't have any channels working.. i have figured out that i need to upload a new bin and then enter keys i guess.. can some one please help me on hw to upload the bin..?? i already have the bin buti can't open the file..and also wat keys do i need to enter once i upload the new bin.. please help m eout guyzzzzzzzz.........

Bronze Member
Username: Fastbeatz

Post Number: 41
u need an uploader ..than hook up the cable from receiver to computer and once u get an uploader use it to download the bin in the receiver

Post Number: 2
where do i get the uploader?? n how do i download it.. i have the wire i neee... thankxxx

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 376
you need a loader too, to load your bin into your box,extract your bin files,turn off your box from the back connect your cables from pc to your box.load the bin into the loader, turn on your box from the back, the first green light u see from your box press download on your pc...

Post Number: 3
where do i get the loader??

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 377
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/
http://www.dssevolution.com/?
you can find bin,loader and keys in there..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
so u technicall y have a fortec ultra box?? cuz i got the same thing
than i caan explain more

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Hey friends,

Some people are having problems loading the new bin into their Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra. If you're one of them, then please read everything that is below CAREFULLY.

You need RS 232 female-female serical cable. (Straight Cable for Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra)

Click on this link: www.dsscentral.net (remove * from the link) and click on File Archive at the top left hand corner and then click on "Other FTA". Then, click on "Fortec" and select the file name "Clone Fix Pantec - Fortec X-85BL 060297 279T db api(N)" and download it.

How to load bin from your PC into your Fortec Lifetime Ultra:

Open the loader and select the file that you downloaded from www.dsscentral.net. Type "Pansat 2500" where it says STB Model. Click on download to transfer the bin file to your receiver. Make sure that your receiver is on and you've connected the serial cable from your PC to your receicver. If you get this message "Flash Update Failed...", then please select different COM port from the top. Make sure that you'tr using RS 232 female-female serial cable. (Staright cable)

I'm telling you people to put "Pansat 2500" inside the STB Model area bcause if you put "Lifetime Ultra", it's not going to work.

The information that is above, is for Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receivers ONLY. If you're still having any kind of problems, please post them or email me. My email address is : asharfivig@msn.com

Good Luck!>>>>>i took this from another thread

Post Number: 4
i had a fortec ultra but then i cloned it to pansat 2500...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us