Megasat pro

Username: Solo1

Post Number: 6
I'm trying to find out what this box is a clone of? I hear pansat 2500 but other people say cooolsat. I tried using the bl 1.4 loader with the pansat 2500 clone safe bin. I can't even get the download to start up. It always says error. Any help out there?

Bronze Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 72
It is pansat2500 clone for sure. I guess u may be using the wrong cable. Megasat pro is almost identical as the Vortex pro7700 which uses the Pansat 2500 or FLU bin. Make sure u r using the straight cable and not null modem. Post result...

Post Number: 7
I think that I was using a null cable. My roomate has a viewsat which I believe uses the null cable. It seemed to fit fine. Do you happen to have a link to a website which has the correct cable? I'm not to sure what the straight cable looks like. Thanks for the help.

Post Number: 8
I was looking at the box and it has to be a null cable. Thats the cable with female plugs on both ends correct? A straight cable with a male end will not fit into the box.

Bronze Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 75
The null cable and the straight cable looks the same, however the pin connections are totally different. To be safe use the cable that came with the box if any, or u can check ure user manual and that should tell u what cable u should use.

Username: Lichmc

Post Number: 9
bin for megasatpro is not available now. Do not load coo*lsat bin, your receiver may be burned. I will let you know later. Megasat pro uses null cable
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us