NIKK thanks help me again

Bronze Member
Username: Shokaran

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 12
i did every thing that u told me so now i want to sent data from my laptop to my receiver whit usb serial adapter . i try few loader and every thing is true but after click download nothing happend. please help me

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 269
If you already have the 274 bin, you don't need to download another one for BEV, it works with the same bin.

It doesn't work using the usb because all of the loaders are prepared to work using com1, I haven't read about using a usb port to download, we better go and do some research before doing anything...

Bronze Member
Username: Shokaran

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 13
thanks a lot my friend.

i dont have 274 bin in my recdeiver and just i have usb serial adapter (cp-us-03) cable and my laptop jast has usb port . every thing looks ok but data dos'nt go to the receiver. any suggestion makes me happy.

i appreciated in advance

Bronze Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 30
shokaran, if you don't have access to a serial port on your laptop, maybe you should buy a usb to serial port adapter (9 pin) and try that. I think it is less than 10$. Good luck.

Bronze Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 31
Im so sorry...you have already bought the adapter ..I missed that...sorry shokaran.....I don't think your pc knows its there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us